Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were an Event Referee, what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe host all kinds of events not just the ones you like and take a look at the arena list for once in your lives
    ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
      maybe host all kinds of events not just the ones you like and take a look at the arena list for once in your lives
      I said I host off of eventbot. I only host 2 events for me, when I feel like winning.

And if you ever notice, When I do my 24 hour hostathons, the :robohelp:!hosted 24. Check the list. 70+ different arenas. Basing, javs, warbirds, random event, zombies, racing.

I actually Do look at arena list TYVM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBananas View Post
        lol Zeebu, yes, in Octabase every ship can kill with a single shot...Warzone has a good balanced ship settings.
        what happened to warzone Wednesdays , TWD = only reason to log in
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          I said I host off of eventbot. I only host 2 events for me, when I feel like winning.

And if you ever notice, When I do my 24 hour hostathons, the :robohelp:!hosted 24. Check the list. 70+ different arenas. Basing, javs, warbirds, random event, zombies, racing.

I actually Do look at arena list TYVM.
          24 hour events kill events

you get 10 people per game, fail
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post

Zeebu, you say events like zombies and bug etc. are overhosted. Yes, I agree, however these events let players continue on with the game even when they're out. Events like this, although some not that exciting, usually provide the most enjoyable game for new players and old. The new players end up being the 'zombies' and the like very quickly, and usually it's the old players left as the 'humans' defending themselves.
            Another few events that many players enjoy are: ghoulgames, dodgeball type games, rabbit, gatez type games, conquer and games as such.
            you been to zombies lately? when people go out, they spec or goto another arena, being a zombie is the same as losing. must of been a while since you played trenchwars. go base staffer

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
              you been to zombies lately? when people go out, they spec or goto another arena, being a zombie is the same as losing. must of been a while since you played trenchwars. go base staffer
              now if that was the case none of the zombies games would finish wouldnt they? Now, I never play zombies but being a zombie is hella more fun than sitting 30 mins in some house and not doing anything
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
                now if that was the case none of the zombies games would finish wouldnt they? Now, I never play zombies but being a zombie is hella more fun than sitting 30 mins in some house and not doing anything
                I have to agree. 'Nemos' Sucks.

Comment

?go rabbit
                  ?go fishies
                  ?go ghoulgames (does anyone have the macro set for this anymore? or is it on the bot)
                  ?go black (or is it dark)
                  ?go fatbase
                  ?go deathmatch
                  ?go 2flags

etc etc
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

?go wbs
                    ?go Basenw - - zombies
                    ?go Machine
                    ?go ballistic
                    ?go anywhere else but hunt
                    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Please use Eventbot!

Comment

?help what is eventbot

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
                          ?help what is eventbot
                          this bot to use for ?help host this

but it works 50% of the time, i find its easier to spam helps to get events hosted, eventbot only gets games hosted if they are requested by a shit ton of players

plus i have it on record that people above ER that will hsot games when you ?help them dont ever check eventbot.

bots = death

Comment

i just got banned for asking on help instead of using the eventbot!

It's a TRAP.

Comment

Didn't we have a "basing night" for a while? Bring that back. Hosting a few open basing matches once a week would be nice. You know...caps pick sharks, terr, and a special the rest are randomized spids. There are a lot of neat basing arenas to play in that no one ever uses. It isn't zombies or hunt!

Also, host more short, simple games like balanceout and dodgeball. You can host several rounds of these events in a few mins. UFC and zombies are 20 minute games, 90% of which is spent sitting around.
                              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                              CURL MAX: An entire ham
                              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                              BODYFAT:97%
                              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

overhosted

Overhosted: Journey
                                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X