TW Skillz Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopGod

For example, someone who is just learning how to aim/manuever wont understand stuff like reading ahead and dodging about 10 seconds before the shot is fired :P However, someone who already has decent aim and good bullet dodging will learn from that.
    htf are you ever able to dodge a shot 10 secs before the shot is fired? they can adjust there shots aswell!
    Some things you said are true, some aren't.
    But the idea, of like 1-2 hours in weekends, where you got some teachers who will teach the newbs. That's a great idea. You can have like 10 ppl who can teach the newbs good, and they will try to be online then so you can teach the newbs much in a short period.

btw, my spelling is bad.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Someone might have said this already (I didn't read all the posts)... but...

Surely being a newbie and learning how to play, slowly getting better all by yourself, is part of the fun of playing ?

I do think it's a good idea to have people to help if they really need it but personally I'd rather be 'lame' for longer and work it all out myself.

^ = my 2 cents
      $$

Comment

You dont dodge the bullet, you dodge the shot. Bullets dont appear out of nowhere, they take many "steps" to get there and many factors are involved. Angles of approach, distance, inertia, energy, where they are facing for both players factor into the bullet before it is fired. Good players are able to read out situations which lead into "bad" circumstances for them and favorable for their opponent and avoid them. Simple things such as aiming your ship in the spot where the enemy *will* shoot from is enough. Or, if the opponent is good enough, you dont even have to turn your ship at all because it is assumed that should your opponent go to take the shot, you will turn and kill him.

Its hard to explain it in words, but I hope you get the general idea.

Comment

i endeavored to find the reason for people not to like TW

Comment

I dont like TW because its really hard to find people to play at my level. I know that there are people around who are at my level, but they just dont play on it and that pisses me off.

The only time I enjoyed playing TW in almost a year was when I played vs Rampage in twjd. And, the only reason that was fun was because Blood and Raspi were playing. Go figure. =)

Comment

<3
              jee

Comment

Working...
              X