Unjust ban system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    all my TW functions have been put on the backburner as far as I'm concerned.
    The fuzz is busy. We can all cheat :fear: :wub:
    STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty View Post
      The fuzz is busy. We can all cheat :fear: :wub:
      $ hahahah this thread delivers.
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        hey melon, just because people hate someone online doesn't make them less valuable, it makes them more valuable to have around. It gives people a reason to want to get better than they are. Besides when people like you could step up and take their place then I would say go ahead and stick with the original ban, but I don't see some newbie like you stepping up so.
        so this is how you sleep at night?
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

There are definitely problems with the system.. I'm an example.

In february I go to register my new for twd name using my newly purchased laptop and the bot tells me that "direct x" is registered.

Well ops check me out and they say that the system is wrong and they register for me.

In july, I bring my laptop to a friends house to play and when trying to log on I find myself banned. Now this is weird considering I had been playing about 15 minutes before at home. So I talk to lefteye and he unbans me, but wont tell me why I was banned. About 5 minutes later he says "wait can you go back to eg?" I think nothing of it and go back. He tells me that he has to keep me banned.. but won't tell me why. Yeah thats great im gonna ban you but you arent allowed to know why you are banned. Cool. He says I have to email rudy who obviously is busy so I dont even bother.
          I wasn't banned when I got back to my house.

Now about three days ago, I try to register for twd on a different name. (It still says im direct x) I talk to an op and they tell me they need 10 min to check out my name. I asked the op why it was taking so long and they finally mentioned that it was because direct x was permabanned for doublesquadding.. so he had to check me out.

Moral of the story.. the automatic system of ban/twd awesomeness.... is stupid. Can someone fix this or enlighten me...

This is also vaguely related to the OP's topic but whatever.

Good post though melon, it brings up good points..
          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami
          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Lucie/Wicken (Whom, is coincidentally being classed as an evasion of Install himself unless I receive an in-game ?message from Install telling me with his hand placed over his heart that he is not affiliated with aforementioned personage).
            How could you not tell the difference????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that these are different people....

but hey, who am I?
            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
            beam> stfu tsunami
            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              hey melon, just because people hate someone online doesn't make them less valuable, it makes them more valuable to have around. It gives people a reason to want to get better than they are. Besides when people like you could step up and take their place then I would say go ahead and stick with the original ban, but I don't see some newbie like you stepping up so.
              This just goes to show how retarded some people can be. I am trying to discuss a troubling issue, and somehow you think I am targeting you. Trust me, just seeing your dumbass type makes enough people quit as it is. I love how you think skilled players make others want to play more. And just fyi, if I am so bad, why did I cap your crappy squad twice? Especially since I jav more then I wb. This will be the last time I reply back to you, as your unable to make a complete sentence without putting your name in it, "newbie."
              Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                This just goes to show how retarded some people can be. I am trying to discuss a troubling issue, and somehow you think I am targeting you. Trust me, just seeing your dumbass type makes enough people quit as it is. I love how you think skilled players make others want to play more. And just fyi, if I am so bad, why did I cap your crappy squad twice? Especially since I jav more then I wb. This will be the last time I reply back to you, as your unable to make a complete sentence without putting your name in it, "newbie."
                LooL, you are hilarious you complete newbie, you see I am Kthx, and that is the difference between me and you. I am sorry that you think I am a dumbass type making enough people quit as it is, all I can say is that I am Kthx, and that is what I do. I am kthx, and you never captained my squad twice, even though you jav more than you warbird. As Kthx I am sorry that you will not be replying back to my post even though my grammar is superior to yours, possibly because I am Kthx.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh noes! Corruption! Someone call Internal Affairses!

Melon. You don't know facts. Your introduction implies you have some examples of the system being exploited, yet all I see are 5 examples of active/inactive hacking bans (all of which created by me) and some vague reference to the age old racism catch 22 which can't, and can never be helped lest the racism ploicy be abolished (it was recently upheld June-ish).

Wicken's E-mail did not get replied to for good reason. He didn't follow the directions in the ban notification dialogue. I had to fish through weeks of grammatically incorrect salespeople trying to sell me genuine fake rolexes, impotency pharmaceuticals, and virus ridden pictures of my nonexistent sports team submitted for my nonexistent website to find this fabled dispute from Lucie/Wicken (Whom, is coincidentally being classed as an evasion of Install himself unless I receive an in-game ?message from Install telling me with his hand placed over his heart that he is not affiliated with aforementioned personage).

Aside from that, I have been temporarily promoted as co-ordinator at work until the end of January at least. As a result, I am stuck there between 50 to 60 hours a week and am on call for the remaining 108 hours. The last thing I want to do when I arrive home from work is more work, so all my TW functions have been put on the backburner as far as I'm concerned. To be honest, can't say I'm really missing all the bullshit and the assholes that manufacture it either.
                  CK is quite capable of handling most day to day issues that occur, having trained him myself on the tricks of the trade (perhaps excluding one or two).
                  you failed to comment on the vys situation...somethin you would like to say?
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Oh noes! Corruption! Someone call Internal Affairses!

Melon. You don't know facts. Your introduction implies you have some examples of the system being exploited, yet all I see are 5 examples of active/inactive hacking bans (all of which created by me) and some vague reference to the age old racism catch 22 which can't, and can never be helped lest the racism ploicy be abolished (it was recently upheld June-ish).

Wicken's E-mail did not get replied to for good reason. He didn't follow the directions in the ban notification dialogue. I had to fish through weeks of grammatically incorrect salespeople trying to sell me genuine fake rolexes, impotency pharmaceuticals, and virus ridden pictures of my nonexistent sports team submitted for my nonexistent website to find this fabled dispute from Lucie/Wicken (Whom, is coincidentally being classed as an evasion of Install himself unless I receive an in-game ?message from Install telling me with his hand placed over his heart that he is not affiliated with aforementioned personage).

Aside from that, I have been temporarily promoted as co-ordinator at work until the end of January at least. As a result, I am stuck there between 50 to 60 hours a week and am on call for the remaining 108 hours. The last thing I want to do when I arrive home from work is more work, so all my TW functions have been put on the backburner as far as I'm concerned. To be honest, can't say I'm really missing all the bullshit and the assholes that manufacture it either.
                    CK is quite capable of handling most day to day issues that occur, having trained him myself on the tricks of the trade (perhaps excluding one or two).
                    Not that I care, but it's very easy to just hop in this forum, just like Milosh, saying 'you don't know the facts', and then in fact say nothing about the most important examples in this forum. I'd say long term bans in a game like this is stupid anyways, regardless of what someone did. Esspecially if we are going to make exceptions.
                    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                      $ hahahah this thread delivers.
                      STARKITTY
                      A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

So what I got out of this thread was, why is Vys still allowed to play, why is delectable allowed to evade on quake, and why isn't Mythril unbanned? I'm sure we can all agree we like him more than Vys.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

scoop why are you so mad? who cares if people like me? I'm here to win (just like i did in our duel). I guess this is a Pirates plan? try and get rid of the best warbird so Pirates can make playoffs?
                          Scoop you've tried to get me banned from this game the moment i left Pirates, if i was in Pirates TWLD line, you'd be saying "vys should be banned"? you know you wouldn't, so get good and stop trying so hard to get me banned uhm kay?

WHO'S DA MAN! YOUR DA MAN!!
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

In my opinion, if you use CE once you should be perma banned with no chance at a banfree. It's ridiculous to say that because the program is available you have to expect people are going to use it. No you don't. Have a little self control and if you suck at the game just accept it, and if you're good and you're using CE then you're just straight up retarded because you've presumably been playing long enough to know the consequences.

As far as racism in the zone, I think our current policy is ass-backwards retarded. Everything ends up being up to the mods discretion and ability to discern racially infalmatory statements from straight retarded ones. I understand there are a lot of young'ins who play the game and you want to shield their eyes from racism, but isn't that what ?obscene is for? And yes, ?obscene will not catch comments like "go pick cotton you newbie," but if you're intelligent enough to know that comment is racist, then you probably already know what racism is and have been exposed to it.

I also don't think that you can simply take all the rules regarding racism away and expect the playerbase to act maturly. If it were lifted, there would be more pub macros of N*****, without asteriks, than anyone would want to wade through. So, in my opinion, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Hey vehicle, I got banned from the forums for three weeks because I bleeped out the n-word, might want to edit that before Kolar sees it!
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i agree with warks statement about how skill and time played = currency to buy a better lawyer

i was twd banned for a year for a dbl squadding offense i didn't even do, was my roommate who played on one of my names, didn't even know any better til one day i log on with pascone saying how he banned me for life blah blah and how he owns trenchwars and will never let me get unbanned blah blah

and then delectable trying to say he told them, which was another lie according to staff, also pascone you didn't ban me newbie, it was another staffer

anyway, it got lessoned to 2 months, which i'm pretty happy about

most likely, if my name was azngoku123pubnewbie then I would still be banned for a year
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X