Unjust ban system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got life banned why am i still playing
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      i agree with warks statement about how skill and time played = currency to buy a better lawyer

i was twd banned for a year for a dbl squadding offense i didn't even do, was my roommate who played on one of my names, didn't even know any better til one day i log on with pascone saying how he banned me for life blah blah and how he owns trenchwars and will never let me get unbanned blah blah

and then delectable trying to say he told them, which was another lie according to staff, also pascone you didn't ban me newbie, it was another staffer

anyway, it got lessoned to 2 months, which i'm pretty happy about

most likely, if my name was azngoku123pubnewbie then I would still be banned for a year
      lol you are absolutely obsessed over me. Can you make one single post without mentioning my name once? And yes I did tell on you because I dont like you : ) I was on Deadly Divas with you when I was evading. Southerngal told me who you were, l0l. Thats ashame to hear they lessoned it to only 2 months <_<
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
        scoop why are you so mad? who cares if people like me? I'm here to win (just like i did in our duel). I guess this is a Pirates plan? try and get rid of the best warbird so Pirates can make playoffs?
        Scoop you've tried to get me banned from this game the moment i left Pirates, if i was in Pirates TWLD line, you'd be saying "vys should be banned"? you know you wouldn't, so get good and stop trying so hard to get me banned uhm kay?

WHO'S DA MAN! YOUR DA MAN!!
        He is da man. Hes better then you. Check what he has done in TWL compared to what you have done. Check the ego at the door kiddo. When you accomplish something in TWL or win TWLD, then you can talk.
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
          lol you are absolutely obsessed over me. Can you make one single post without mentioning my name once? And yes I did tell on you because I dont like you : ) I was on Deadly Divas with you when I was evading. Southerngal told me who you were, l0l. Thats ashame to hear they lessoned it to only 2 months <_<
          LOL ohhhhh. So you were Vacated. I'm still curious on how you got access to my name that I used for Heretic. Jeez, I was playing TWD with you and I didnt even realize it. We were good tho

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
            LOL ohhhhh. So you were Vacated. I'm still curious on how you got access to my name that I used for Heretic. Jeez, I was playing TWD with you and I didnt even realize it. We were good tho
            No, ive never used that name. I dont know who or what 'Vacated' or 'Heretic' are, lol. Sorry. I dont remember what name I used :fear:
            3x TWLD All-Star
            2x TWLD Finals MVP
            2x TWLD Champion

Comment

why are these banned kids allowed to post on the forums...

If they arent allowed in tw why allow them in tw forums.
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

in my very limited experience, I've come to realize that sometimes there are jerks on the internet. You know, the ones that push as many buttons as they can to see what they can get away with. Maybe they have some sort of inferiority complex irl they have to make up for by going against authority in an online game. I really don't know. But if it were up to me I'd ban those people forever and ever. And if they do evade, all they have to do is make sure they stay under the radar. No biggie - if someone evades a lifeban and then plays on another alias without causing any more trouble, mission accomplished, right?

Personally I don't think banning for racism adds to or deducts from the game. We should monitor for spam and silence ppl when necessary. I honestly think that sometimes people push the racism rule to a point where it's annoying to staffers because it's THERE. In any case, what is it that the players lose for not being allowed to use the N word and such?
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                  are u mad that your lifebanned and im unbanned? aww poor newbie

or are u just mad that im not a loser like you? im sorry your life sucks so much but seriously get off my nuts kid, sorry that I have a pair and you don't but not my problem
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Meow ~spins~
                    Last edited by FozzY2K; 01-07-2013, 06:39 PM.
                    Mmmmrrrrrow meow meeeeowww mew meow. ~swishes tails~ =^.^=

Comment

its spelt Crackerbread Nub
                      Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

=^.^= ~swishes tail~
                        Last edited by FozzY2K; 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

thats not what the box says :P
                          Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

Rageko is as well sending me as box of cracker bread. I thank you kind sir.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                              Rageko is as well sending me as box of cracker bread. I thank you kind sir.
                              Mmmrrrrrow meow meeeow mew meow =^.^=
                              Last edited by FozzY2K; 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FozzY2K View Post
                                Umm, HMS. You're breaking the rules, how dare you show appreciation over someone's kind deeds. You make me sick.*

*I love you really
                                I break the rules all the time. :fear:

Comment

Working...
                                X