Bye My Friendz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye My Friendz

I have been playing this game since I was 11...now im 21...ten years have been gone..omfg...!! It's time to stop.bye friendz!!!!!!!!!!!!

My subspace life

I started playing like 10 years ago,together with my rl friend "spok",and have been playing tw for some years, and my nicknames were "meganewbie" "sarlum" "lomoro" "curitiba" and "mega newbie"

I'm a wb player,TWEL champion,twld 2 or 3 times Season mvp ,twld 3 times final loser (haha) , twld champion and captain for Stray. I also was champion for syndicate in twlj and dice for twlb..but..oh well,i was a bencher in those leagues.

In like 4 years ago,i studied the ship number 1, and made a site about it,but since my english was so bad,I made it in portuguese, and every brazilian would post their theories about the ship in that site.

The site is www.meganewbie.cjb.net
    Ppl asked me many times to translate it..but rly..I am too lazy now.But im sure you guys can understand some things by only looking the pics :P

Reason I am going to stop
    I'm not interessed in playing this game.I don't enjoy playing it anymore.I come into this game now only to chat.

Right now,for me,it's a lose of time to play this game, I dont have fun playing it and lots of things are going on in my life.

There's no more space for subspace.

What I took from this game
    - I learned english from this game.Yeah.I never had an english class.I learned it by only playing this game.The problem with that was that I could read and write,but not speak or listen.
    But lately I've been listening to music,watching tv,talking on internet using microphone and even calling americans.. with the purpose to get better at it,and it has been working.
    I know my english still has to get alot better,but it's something I'll never stop improving.

- I made some online friends, friends that talked to me during years, and I will keep contact with them, and I am also planning to meet some.

now.....This game have been like a routine in my days during years .. i grow up palying it..and now i am going to stop playing it...i dont plan to come back..at least for a long time..well,i will try hard to not...

KISSES MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Ciao!
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

mega newbie have a very nice wb

you'll be missed as one of the greats, good luck in real life.

PS: rofl what a euro valediction, you guys are unrelenting with that beyond borderline shit, all the way to the end
      afksry

Comment

lies

Comment

I guess I could say something rude but it is sad to see a competitive warbird leaving the zone considering it is something this zone lacks these days. And as for your final word I also respect that you admit to being a bencher during a few of your titles and not thinking your some sort of javelin god because someone carried you. Either way, good luck irl.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

later buddy !
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

See you later my Brazilian bro.

Comment

Usually I have something to say here, like "hey, remember that time RaCka recruited you and Spriggan to QS and I axed you 5 minutes later?" but as of now thats the only thing that really comes to mind. Maybe 'eahuahueuhauhueauhueuha' or whatever fuckin nerd talk. You'll be back as long as you stick around to chat, so theres no worries here about that. Hopefully you get a connection before that happens
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

you'll be back ^_-
                  6:Screamo> this sub is making my leg twitch
                  6:LMAO> subway is kinda shady nowdays
                  6:Screamo> err
                  6:Screamo> subwoofer*

1:Krazie <ER>> crap
                  1:Krazie <ER>> i get one less hour of sleep
                  1:Krazie <ER>> freaking DST
                  1:bioture> at least my car clock will finally be correct

(ignite)>There is a new currency on the market, the IGNITE

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie_Killer View Post
                    you'll be back ^_-
                    Seconded.. I am also going to check for aliases... YOU cant leave this game.

Comment

the sinking ship springs yet another leak... :fear:
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

It's gonna definitely be sad to see you go, it was fun duelling you with your lag (and I won once!) and I hope you at least come sometimes to chat and stuff, that'd be real cool.

Good luck with your life man, enjoy yourself =)
                        (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                        5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                        1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                        1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Awww!

Enjoy life my friend!
                          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                          1:soild>they can say what they like
                          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

You learnt a language playing this game. Decent enough!

Comment

Ney, we have had so many great talks through the years! It was very fun playing along side you on the squadrons you made. I was like the only american on your squad! But nevertheless good luck with real life adventures! We will all miss you. COME visit me!

<3 you meg'z seeyah! :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X