Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The basing marathon ended

And it was fun, although I wasnt an MVP

Big upps for Wingzero and all the other hosts who organised this!

Greetings,
    Greets,
    Roger

oops i forgot to attend a single game the whole time, darn.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Yes, big thanks go out to WingZero for hosting a lot of basing. It was a great idea, and I hope you decide to get another one going in the future

Comment

i liked the big group picture at the end, good addition and well done wing for organizing it
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I spent ages downloading ?go finale to find out it was ?go boki with the sound tracks 'We Will Rock you' And 'We are the champions'

Which I already had.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

I missed all this fun
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

The whole thing was a great idea and provided big-scale basing fun on tap. gj Wing, it worked.

Comment

Excellent work Wing and the other hosts. I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully, not on a TWL weekend

llater,
                Tony

Comment

How much ppl where there?

Another suggestion for further marathons:
                  The games where played on 2 different times + the final, at 3-6 am in the morning for euros (or something about that). Now how about doing it like this:

Friday (saturday night in euro): A marathon at a time suitable for americans (about the same time as the last marathon was.
                  Saturday: A marathon for euros starting maybe at 6 pm gmt.
                  Sunday: A grande finale at a time suitable for most timezones (maybe between 8 and 10 gmt??)

This way I could at least play some games in the marathons.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Thanx a lot everyone I really appreciate it.

Jeansi: Its hard to say, people came and went throughout. And the way I had it scheduled was so that Euros and Americans could play together. I wanted it to be a whole world thing and not for JUST this group and THIS group. But unfortunately, there were a lot of problems, time being the biggest factor.

brook: Yea I know. Not much I could do though. I couldn't schedule it earlier because there was way too much work to be done, and it couldn't be later because that just gets deeper into the TWL. So if I do this again (which will most likely be after TWL) it should run a lot smoother.

And as for the finale download, big mistake on my part. I really shouldn't have done that but I just wanted those songs in there so much I didn't take into consideration how big the download would actually be. So for that, I apoligize.

I'm glad most of you had fun I will deffinately have to do this again. Thanx to everyone's help I was able to create a list of bases that are more liked so that they can get hosted more.

But now the downside is, I am getting shit that I am trying to hard to get "promoted," which is quite discouraging.
                    Anyway, thanx again guys and plan on the next one being right after TWL or maybe a week later with better scheduling etc...

[EDIT]P.S. Trying to get the MVP picture up on trenchwars.org. So be looking for it [/EDIT]
                    Last edited by WingZero; 04-28-2003, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                      I missed all this fun
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by WingZero

But now the downside is, I am getting shit that I am trying to hard to get "promoted," which is quite discouraging.
                        I doubt Wing is trying to get promoted but even if he is, wouldn't hard work be the best way to do it anyway? Cross Wing off the 'lazy' list

Comment

I only played bout 5 bases can anyone send me the group picture of the mvps if you have it
                          My Email
                          Thx for everyone ho organised it

Comment

Working...
                          X