• Show
Clear All

• good deal
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• I think it's pretty sad that a video filled with spelling errors, homophobia and swearing based on the year old and played out Hitler meme is the best thing this community can come up with, let alone people actually thinking it's good and the person running it saying it's a definite leader.

If you think the video is original, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BB29D9BE942525

Come on... somebody has to be able to come up with something better than this crap.
      sdg

Comment

• WHY DON'T YOU COME UP with something yourself

Comment

• Comedy is Comedy, people hate fags, people like swearing, and people hate Thunder and Hitler. Don't bash what works.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• It might "work" but it's still some lowbrow shit and I know people here must be capable of coming up with something much better. Besides, is that really the type of image we want to put out in an advertising campaign?
            sdg

Comment

• Not really stab, but you have seen the entries that have come out, they have been terrible. JabJabJab wants to win with his LARGE STARWARS WORDS in the background of fuzzy crappy looking 2d action in the background that will make people want to play the game less. Obviously something original would be better but we lack someone who has ideas and who has knowledge/capability to make movies. And I guess the prize isn't good enough for some people to want to spend the time doing it, I don't know honestly.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• RIOFL AT DALDUR IMN CHILDRENS VIDEo LMFOA IRL

oh and the 'its ok kian' part, i liked that.

Comment

• No offense, but someone watching Children's video that hasn't played subspace won't understand it/think its funny. It won't really encourage people that have never played the game before to download it, which is what the point of this contest is.

3. Videos that make fun of other Trench Wars players without their permission will be disqualified. Besides, it wouldn't be funny to the general public.

"wouldn't be funny to the general public"

Children might have permission, but if I was someone watching the video that had never heard of Ease, Thunder, Trenchwars, Subspace, etc, then the video wouldn't make sense.

I agree with spacehiker that diwa should add more substance to the video. He's one of the few that has actually shown ability in movie making in this thread and if he added more to it then it would probably be the favorite.
                  Last edited by saetep; 09-15-2009, 04:01 PM.
                  http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• just film your balls

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                    paging conc/divine rides to thread
                    (Divine is now a whithered old man frothing at the mouth)

LEAVE ME ALONE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Since I've gotten my job and bought my own monitor, I could care less about this contest.
                      [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by jabjabjab View Post
                        since i've gotten my job and bought my own monitor, i could care less about this contest.
                        l o l
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by JabJabJab View Post
                          I could care less about this contest.
                          So why don't you?
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Just to let you know, the video contest has ended and we think we have a winner! Staff have to deliberate about it just to make sure, and we will announce the winner shortly. Thanks to all who participated!

Comment

• at taco bell (serious)

Comment

• Congratulations to Children!

I'm happy to announce the winner of the video contest. Children's video was a success and we're awarding the prize to him.

Thank Pure_Luck for donating the prize for this contest if you get a chance!

This is Children's winning video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCfZNCSrVA

Comment

Working...
                                X