Tw Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tw Chat

is there a program which allows u to chat in tw without actually playing ?

if not, make one !

-RR

There was something called SS Chat being developped by those lovely people at T3 Gauntlet.

Dunno if anything ever came of it.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

It's a great idea and something AO (Anarchy Online) has thru its offical site. So you can chat to peeps in the game or see who is / is not logged on at any time.

It shoudn't be too hard to code a little program that would allow you to chat out of the game.

Comment

Someone make something like this that doesn't require adding anything to the registry.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

You can put bots in IRC that are logged in SS and talk through them.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: Tw Chat

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
            is there a program which allows u to chat in tw without actually playing ?

if not, make one !

-RR
            Crazy idea: Spec and Alt-tab into chat window...

Comment

I think he means for places you cant play ss, like school or college. Chat programs are easier to hide
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

integrate IRC into SS somehow! or vise versa
                hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                  integrate IRC into SS somehow! or vise versa
                  Yeah!
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I think it's an uber idea

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      I think he means for places you cant play ss, like school or college. Chat programs are easier to hide
                      a single .exe less than 1.44mb would be nice

-RR

Comment

yup...just sitting here in study hall(its in a computer lab) and that would be great to have just a chat so I can talk to my fellow squadies instead of randomly going to different websites that are boring :/ SOME ONE WORK ON IT
                        -Peace out
                        1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

I hate using forums, but it's the only thing I have at school, so a chat would be nice. *cough*

Comment

Re: Re: Tw Chat

Originally posted by Stalfos
                            Crazy idea: Spec and Alt-tab into chat window...
                            Not only what zeus said, but I believe it would cut down bandwidth if some of the users could just chat (and even give them the privelige of racking up usage hours if that's what they're aiming for).

Could also be useful if someone has to use a slow computer (at school, at someone else's house etc.) this program would cut down memory usage, but still enable you to talk to your ONLINE PALS!

Comment

Personally I am away at college most of the year. I dont have a computer hooked up to the internet where I live. Most of the computers around campus do not allow you to install anything on them. So I find it difficult to get on to SS. I think the best way of doing a chat program would be one that you wouldnt have to install, one that is accesable by webpage where you can chat to people in ss. Im pretty sure some chat programs have this sort of option. Thats the only way to get around playing away at college if you cant install anything. Or i guess find a way to break the secruity of the computers at your college which i have no idea how to do.
                              $

Comment

Working...
                              X