No announcement yet.

Which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being better than 82% of TW players really isn't that good. Being better than only four out of five elim players (and elim players are better than pub players) wouldn't make you a starting player on any TWL squad for wb or jav. Thus, number 3 is useless and unimpressive. Number two, eh. Kind of the same issue, maybe you'd start at something. But if you're better than 99% at something, squads would be all over you. Plus, it is true that if you're that good at one ship, you're going to end up being pretty damn good at a couple of others.

Basically, being moderately shitty at all ships isn't worth anything.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by suicidle bob
      u with out any cloths would be best thts to telcat
      How could you ever wish such a travesty upon someone? I mean, no cloths?! The kitchen table just wouldn't be the same.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel

It's a tough quesion, and pallies has a couple of guys that fit both categories 1&2. Great players that can only jav (scuzzy) but not wb or wb (mattey) but not jav and those that can do both (HellzNo!). (I'm ignoring basing skills right now). Who is better overall between those 3 guys, eh I don't know. I'm not going to think about it anymore

I refuse to dodge any bomb more than once.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
          Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
          You just gang-raped it
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I thought we were gonna keep that a secret zEuS...
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Dont make me edit your messages!
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

haha its funny how not one veteran on any dominanat TWL squad has responded to this. You guys juss agree with each other because u guys are all in the same category

3) Everyone else in TWL

but do keep posting, its funny to see most of you taking this seriously as if anyone cares thanks.
                Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
                Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryFire
                    haha its funny how not one veteran on any dominanat TWL squad has responded to this. You guys juss agree with each other because u guys are all in the same category

3) Everyone else in TWL

but do keep posting, its funny to see most of you taking this seriously as if anyone cares thanks.

I think Fiery just thinks the game is all about wb perhaps? (which it isn't)...well I think the question Telcat has made is a descent one as well.

for #1) Although it would rule to be almost #1....to me if you have the time to do that you have TOO much time on your hands Also I have noticed too many of these players have huge egos (*cough* FireyFire *cough*).

2)Like said above having that extra ships does come in handy and in some cases will make other leagues moreaccessible to do well in (ex. having your main wb for TWLD while being a good spider for TWLB). I'd go more for this one.

3)I think the best players are the ones who are well rounded but not TOO well-rounded like #3 suggests.

tis my 2 cents.

Comment

3) Everyone else in TWL

Any "dominanat" TWL squad? Light just lost in dueling and almost lost to Ancients in javs. Maybe you should shut up and get back to coaching.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

lol mattey who the hell are you? i hate when newbies try and talk back.. so sad its ok ppl know u suck and u probalby wont ever win twl so dont waste ur time back to pub u go like a newbie

i dont need to provemyself ive won too many titles and this game isn't appealing to me anymore cuz of the floods of newbies like u.

thanks
                        Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
                        Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

i dont need to provemyself ive won too many titles and this game isn't appealing to me anymore cuz of the floods of newbies like u.
                          Then... get the fuck out? :eek:
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

This is why I killed the first thread Telcat started on the subject. This close to moving this to trash talk.

Keep it on topic please.

Comment

shear: hahahahahaha typical response of someone who tries to be good but just sucks =( its ok, u work so hard to get on mediocore squads, i come back from like 4 months of college and get to join any squad i want eased $
                              Youtube.com/FieryFire3D

Comment

So I guess that means that are people just too sucky for you to play with, but sucky enough for you to stick around and flaunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X