Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CommanderEnder
    Level 27 here, after that I got bored.
    Believe it or not.. i got to level 200! believe me, i was BORED!!! lol I just decided to stop at 200, it was amuzing tho, but anyways... back to the post.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

well sneaker, I got yah wit the stall... as for lancing...i think id much rather stick to my wb.. i just dont like the lanc. but yeah, its pretty much agreed about this whole wb vs. lanc thing.
      "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

Heh, yeah it is. I switched back to lanc today and was having a ball.. but its even slower than i remember!

Comment

just had to answer.....

only thing that is fun with lancs is beating a wb in anyship elim. thats fun and hard.

oh yeh, and im a elim whore...

Comment

Lol i totally agree, Pakastin! lol i was playing in the lanc yesterday and i had 4 warbirds teaming on me, and after i'd destroyed all 4 of them in a row the best they had to say was "Arghh, lag!" Lol ah well, it was all in good fun. I forgot how much fun it was to be a lanc after id been a warbird for a week or so

Comment

Working...
            X