lazy useless staff....yet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
    Do you really think staff members should have to drop everything to answer calls?
    this is the mentality tw staff has needed to move away from for years.
    yes, the 'im far too busy to answer your help calls' one.
    DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, ASSHOLES.
    you arent -entitled- to be on staff, and if you arent doing your job, you dont deserve to keep it.
    and if you really, REALLY feel that youre far too busy to help anyone, bring back ZHs to do your job FOR you.

Originally posted by Downfall
    Im usually not one to bitch about staff, but come on if you joined staff you want to help the zone out. If you dont wanna help anymore leave.
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

and just for clarification, i could care less about Davie, he can go choke on a cock and die for all i care, he seems unintelligent anyways...
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Being a host of Trench Wars Radio, I'm going to have to side with staff on this one.

The truth is, somethings there's so much going on that it can be hard to keep track of everything. Someone may have PMed me asking for a shoutout, which I ended up not seeing. It happens, and on occasion people get mad about it. I'm not ignoring them, I just was too busy to see it.

You guys need to understand that sometimes there are other calls happening when you make a ?help or ?cheater command. If a staff member is already juggling a few, you can't expect their brain to be able to juggle all of those while asking you to wait a moment.

When police are offduty, they are not obligated to stop a crime they may witness. How could you guys be so selfish to say that the staff don't get any offduty time to play the game they help continue to exist? Remember, they do not get paid.

I know of staff who have to use an alias to play the game, otherwise they get no peace and quiet.

Besides, if you think you'd make a better staff member, why don't you become one yourself?

edit: On many occasions I have made help calls regarding things that have nothing to do with this game, and the staff have been friendly enough to respond. They didn't have to, but they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Clownboy56 View Post
          Being a host of Trench Wars Radio, I'm going to have to side with staff on this one.

The truth is, somethings there's so much going on that it can be hard to keep track of everything. Someone may have PMed me asking for a shoutout, which I ended up not seeing. It happens, and on occasion people get mad about it. I'm not ignoring them, I just was too busy to see it.

You guys need to understand that sometimes there are other calls happening when you make a ?help or ?cheater command. If a staff member is already juggling a few, you can't expect their brain to be able to juggle all of those while asking you to wait a moment.

When police are offduty, they are not obligated to stop a crime they may witness. How could you guys be so selfish to say that the staff don't get any offduty time to play the game they help continue to exist? Remember, they do not get paid.

I know of staff who have to use an alias to play the game, otherwise they get no peace and quiet.

Besides, if you think you'd make a better staff member, why don't you become one yourself?

edit: On many occasions I have made help calls regarding things that have nothing to do with this game, and the staff have been friendly enough to respond. They didn't have to, but they did.
          When I was a radio host, I was using Dock>'s program.. anyone who used one of the !shoutout or other ! commands to the Radio Bot was sent to the program he made, and was put into a queue for me to view..

I wonder what happened to that..

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            I wonder what happened to that..
            I tried digging up that program when Radiobot needed to be revived. Unfortunately it turns out that everybody (including Dock> himself) has trashed or lost the program.
            Because of a missing client, the bot (in essence a 'server' for the radio client) had become meaningless at the same time - so it was removed. A new one was built restoring most of the original functionality for the hosts and the listeners.

Do you happen to have that radio client somewhere?
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, ASSHOLES.
              show me a paycheck or stop calling it a job
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

roxxkatt, so if I get you right if I decided to give staff another try again so I could help the zone out, I have to drop everything I am doing every time someone is submitting a stupid question? That makes it even MORE tempting to rejoin staff! :turned:

How about you being grateful for the free work others actually decide to put into staffing instead of being a bitch about what they don't feel like doing.

Everyone can join staff and make a contribution, it only requires you to not be too much of idiot to join. Since you haven't been in staff that means either:
                a) you're not bothering to do it yourself
                b) you're acting like an ass in general, and you can't pass the minimal standards to get into staff

In either of these two cases you can only blame yourself, and because of that you can shut the fuck up.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  I tried digging up that program when Radiobot needed to be revived. Unfortunately it turns out that everybody (including Dock> himself) has trashed or lost the program.
                  Because of a missing client, the bot (in essence a 'server' for the radio client) had become meaningless at the same time - so it was removed. A new one was built restoring most of the original functionality for the hosts and the listeners.

Do you happen to have that radio client somewhere?

Wow talk about bad timing.. I DID have the program, but my hard drive failed on my laptop about a week ago.. see sig.. LOL

Comment

Awww crap, such a shame. I believe you must've been the last one to have had the client
                    Maverick

Comment

Awww crap, such a shame. I believe you must've been the last one to have had the client
                      later on I'll see if I can find it in an email somewhere.. not sure if it was put up on a website to d/l or emailed to me.. but i'll look

Comment

Have a little faith Mmav

Comment

Good morning,

I searched through all of my old email addresses that I could remember, I couldn't find anything.. sorry man..

Comment

Too bad. Oh well, no problem. I already considered it lost anyway
                            Maverick

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              show me a paycheck or stop calling it a job
                              quote of the year.

Comment

It's hard to LT and take calls..but I do what I gotta do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X