lazy useless staff....yet again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User> ?Help <issue>
    Bot> Your request was received. Please wait up to 10 minutes for the call to be answered.
    (10 minutes later)
    1:Bot> User's help message, "<issue>" was not answered in the past 8 minutes. Please resolve the issue.
    1:Staffmember> on it

or

(10 minutes later)
    1:Bot> User's help message, "<issue>" was not answered in the past 8 minutes. Please resolve the issue.
    (no staff answer for 2 minutes)
    Bot> Hello User, your issue could not be resolved. Our deepest apologies, but no staff member currently online is able to form a solution to your problem. Please try again in an hour or so. Thanks!

:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      i don't remember seeing any help call, probably because i was getting mvps
      pascone24
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        The community is the only thing that has kept this game alive which has faded overtime because most people are moving to newer games. People aren't quitting because of unanswered help calls. I think cheater calls take priority, specifically those where players are actively disrupting game-play. That's why we restructured staff so there would be more Moderators focusing on that. That doesn't mean there's less people to take help calls as it's all of their responsibility, there's just less staff around in general.
        I'm gonna be fair here Kolar, but the fact of the matter is that he made a ?help call first and waited a little while BEFORE making the ?cheater call that you think takes priority. Even if ?cheater calls do take priority, it should at least be common courtesy that staff take the time to answer a players question, even if the answer is unknown or there is nothing to suggest. Simply ignoring a ?help call isn't the way forward and we're all aware of it.

That said, I think staff need to learn a lesson from such instances. If I was still on staff (even as an ER) I would have taken the call and said we're not sure. Don't you think this is what should happen?
        (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
        5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
        1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
        1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

The upperstaff is working on a solution to all the problems. Most of these SHOULD be fixed in the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
            pascone24
            winning games at the end baby
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

P help: (Davie) (#dtt): for some reason on tw, the sound keeps cutting between working on both speakers, then only 1, then sometimes just no sound at all. anyone that can help?
              C 2:RoboHelp> ...
              P cheater: (PubBot4) (Public 4): Public: (Davie): ni**ers

I censored the above.

This was straight from my logs without any editing at all other than the censoring. You said 'ni**ers' RIGHT after doing the help call, and I'm 100% certain that you did that on purpose because you knew something like this would happen and you wanted to run with glee and post all about it on the internet forums. Good job.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure what time of the day this all took place, but judging by the time you made this thread it was probably in the very early Sunday morning. The staff chat was completely dead at the time; there were about 6 other help calls that went unanswered before yours. Also, this may come as a shock to you, but the staff in this game are unpaid and are NOT obligated to answer your questions. Just because you see a staff member playing in pub or whatever doesn't mean they have to drop everything and answer a help call if one comes through. Get over yourself.
              sdg

Comment

what was the point of getting rid of <ZH>s again
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                  Also, this may come as a shock to you, but the staff in this game are unpaid and are NOT obligated to answer your questions. Just because you see a staff member playing in pub or whatever doesn't mean they have to drop everything and answer a help call
                  So umm... what exactly is the purpose of staff? Somekind of treehouse-club?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                    So umm... what exactly is the purpose of staff? Somekind of treehouse-club?
                    obvious idiot is obvious.
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

Originally posted by broly View Post
                      obvious idiot is obvious.
                      obvious obvious is obvious
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol

http://rshl.org/forums/index.php?top...8969#msg368969

Originally posted by bone crusher View Post

I ask who here has been to trenchwars or extreme games. If you haven't you should go check it out because its run like a continuum zone should be ran. There is staff on at all times when members are in the zone. There is a .?help system which staff members actually respond to and help out the members of its zone.

Comment

so stabwound left 6 + 1 = 7 total help calls go by unanswered. his excuse is that he let them all go unanswered, so davie's help call being unanswered is alright too. once a retard, always a fucking retard. why are you on staff again?
                          offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

actually stabwound just never logs off so i imagine he scrolled up after coming back to the computer and saw that many calls in his buffer

some unappreciative brats really just need to get over themselves and learn to use google
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                              Also, this may come as a shock to you, but the staff in this game are unpaid and are NOT obligated to answer your questions. Just because you see a staff member playing in pub or whatever doesn't mean they have to drop everything and answer a help call if one comes through. Get over yourself.

Im usually not one to bitch about staff, but come on if you joined staff you want to help the zone out. If you dont wanna help anymore leave. At least then people can bitch to the community about how no one is volunteering to help the zone out instead of creating threads where blank bitches about blank (a new one comes up every week).
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                                Im usually not one to bitch about staff, but come on if you joined staff you want to help the zone out. If you dont wanna help anymore leave. At least then people can bitch to the community about how no one is volunteering to help the zone out instead of creating threads where blank bitches about blank (a new one comes up every week).
                                I'm not talking about myself; I'm talking about staff in general. I personally haven't even played this game in months, but I do take help/cheater/twd calls on a regular basis. The point I was making is this- this is an online game, and the primary reason every staff member is even in this community is because they wanted to play a game. davie was talking about sending ?help calls and witnessing staff members playing elim etc and not answering his calls. Do you really think staff members should have to drop everything to answer calls? I could see there being an issue here if staff members were paid to answer any and all help calls, but this is not the case, and sometimes people want to just chill out and play a game. I don't see how you can possibly have issue with this.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X