The Decade in Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Decade in Question

It's been (sadly) almost a decade now since I first created my current name. A lot has happened since then. A lot of which are as memorable to me as anything else in my real life. From the first time i was able to make it to the flagroom in pub without dying to the first time I discovered the elimination arena. The first squad I was ever on to the first squad I ever enjoyed being with as if they were my closest friends I've never met. The first games I hosted as an Event Ref and my sudden love for javelins. My first hiatus away from subspace to my eventual return which led me to my first realization that I've been playing this god forsaken game for too long. But unless there were ever anything more profound in my life in the past decade- and time consuming, real life social depriving, eyesight destroying, education hampering, etc.- the last decade was definitely dedicated to Subspace Continuum. Shoot me.

Besides that- In the past decade, I looked back at the things I've posted and realized the drastic changes I have been through personality-wise but I believe that there is one thing that hasn't changed . . . and that's the ability to come up with a damn good topic to post about:

Fellow TW Forum Members, it is that time to discuss the last decade of Subspace Continuum and your most memorable moments within the past decade to date. Try to keep it positive. =)

消してリライトして
    忘れられぬ全霊をくれよリライト存在感を
    くだらない超幻想
    起死回生

意味のない
    起死回生?
    想像も君を成lolす原動力
    全身全霊をくれよリライトして

アジアン カンフー ジェネレーション「リライト」!!!

Comment

my 1st squad was called Beauty

then i stopped being a faggot
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

After playing for 11 years, and in keeping with saying only positive things;

- TW has been the undisputed leader of continual change for the sake of change
        - TW has provided the opportunity for many people to fine tune the art of flaming others
        - TW has taught valuable lessons, such as not to believe anonymous online people when they say they are 17 y.o. females (aka the PL Rule)
        - TW has provided the opportunity for some to learn a lot of Java
        - TW has been an online leader for offering clemency for people who cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          - TW has been the undisputed leader of continual change for the sake of change
          have you seen hyperspace? do you visit ssforum.net?

Comment

yes yes... times have change and so have the brats on this forums... i miss those fools...

Comment

I can read your sig now magi...that's a nice change
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Snifflez

This thread makes me depressed more then knowing KIM is a man who I must mate with to create a new dock>. Let's all take a moment of silence to all the people who have came and gone in this great game.... Now then I love mY cell phone..
                sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

TW got me laid.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

maybe ill make my own decade topic in 2020
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

magi l0lz@u

glad I spent -less- than half of this decade caring about sub sauce continucream
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
                        magi l0lz@u

glad I spent -less- than half of this decade caring about sub sauce continucream
                        don't hate. appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                        X