Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Mega Levi Settings Thread (6 threads in one!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mega Levi Settings Thread (6 threads in one!)

the levi still needs some type of repel power. people blocking fr entrences with mines have too much of an advntage of keeping levis out. and dont tell me that giving thors hammer makes up for it. give it defense. LONG LIVE THE LEVI-TER!
    LONG LIVE THE LEVI-TER!!!!!!

they did add a lot of the rockets to the levi.. makes it tough to hit sometimes, if they do it just right. Specially on a laggy connection lol. So there's a lil defense, if just a temporary thing

Comment

There is this wonderfull ship called Shark wich can get rid of the mines easily, and it's use in skilled hands results in even more kills and better win-lose ratio than lev, so I suggest that if you can't manage a lev whitout reps (when it requires even a minimal amount of skill) then jump into a shark to get your repels and help the team in doing so

(no, bombing the hell out of both teams at once isn't helping, and in the end, a spider can get way more kills than a lev in certain timeframe)
      Spiderline ftw

Comment

Re: the levi is now defensless

Originally posted by high420times337
        the levi still needs some type of repel power. people blocking fr entrences with mines have too much of an advntage of keeping levis out. and dont tell me that giving thors hammer makes up for it. give it defense. LONG LIVE THE LEVI-TER!
        Ow yes, the levi was known for clearing mines.. and how do other ships without repels get in base??
        Levis don't need defence, when someone runs into them they are dead anyway. Now they have the ability to run!
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Leviathan
          - Can not defend oneself
          - Too easy to kill

Weasel
          - Small size sucks, ie levis die too easy because they do not even have one repel etc.

Simple: I want old settings back, and old map without those little blocks outside the base. Old lev terring was fun!
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

That is the whole idea....
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The reason why the levi is defensless w/e
              Is because its got the bombs, 2 rockets and a port it dosent need to be defensless itas got rockets... and port

Comment

Levi is still easiest to kill with. Keeping it impossible to kill would be stupid.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
                    Leviathan
                    - Can not defend oneself
                    - Too easy to kill

Weasel
                    - Small size sucks, ie levis die too easy because they do not even have one repel etc.
                    Well I would like to know how having 4 reps helped you to survive a x better than added mobility, unless you have sneaked a x-radar console aboard your lev...
                    Spiderline ftw

Comment

Levis suck, feel free to wreck the entire ship and do TW a favor
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

1st day "We hate levis, get rid of them, take away their defense)

2nd day "Okay okay, we surrender, bring them back to the way they were"

3rd day "Get rid of levis they're ruining everything"

etc. etc. No1 wins

Comment

I'm sorry, but I have never been able to associate the word "levi" with "defence" in any way.

Comment

the point that im trying to make about taking away reps from levies is that it doesnt even have a fighting chance against raping wb's now or any raping ship for that matter. at least give it the ability to hold 2 reps and take away a thor hammer. <rocket> like wark said in an earlier post "tw is supposed to be a democracy". if the people run the game, how come the people didn't get to vote on a change? heres something else to consider, if the game was running fine for years the way it was, why even change it?
                            LONG LIVE THE LEVI-TER!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by high420times337
                              "tw is supposed to be a democracy".
                              TW has never been a democracy. And it never will be.
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X