Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear, Whoever is running this place now. Re: Mr IM THE BEST

Dear Mr./Mrs./It/Bot,

If you owned a home/apartment/condo/cardboard box and wanted to invite new friends/johns/victims over for the first time, would you leave the pile of shit on the welcome mat, or would you clean it up? First impressions are a big thing for a zone that is believed to be on the decline by some of our more vocal regulars. When there is so much more competition with every Korean making their own free to play MMO game, we kinda have to make sure our welcome mat is clean if we really wanna keep any new visitors for longer than the 5 seconds it takes for them to realize this is an interesting chat room with a crappy mini-game attached to it.

Which brings me to my point, Mr IM THE BEST is cancerous troll of TW Pubs with his kill and death macros reading 3 lines long and something about him blowing his dog and needing instructional manuals on how to do so. If I were a new player I'd see this as the same spam you get on WoW from Chinese gold farmers trying to get a new pack of rice for their maximum of 2 babies in the crib in the next room. The only difference is I don't know the ?ignore functions nor would I care to figure it out, I'd probably just leave.

Pub is our welcome mat, can we put a permanent silence on this guy or at least try to make it look like TW Staff somewhat cares about the appearance of pub, to the newbies, and not just send everyone to voicemail/robohelp/*warning message.

Thank you for your time Sir/Madam/Thing/Robot,
    Dameon Angell
    DELETED

sadly enough trolling is not illegal

or els i would have allrdy banned him and an other player for it..
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I coulda sworn we had an anti-spamming policy that was in place for exactly that stuff.
      DELETED

Comment

Who the fuck cares if it's not illegal. Silence him. You're allowed to. It even says it in the rules.

Something along the lines of "and you are subject to action from staff members for anything else not expressly described in the above."

Comment

itt dameon angell issues a plea for the cancer to be covered with a pink band-aid
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Pink Hello Kitty Band-Aid*
            DELETED

Comment

This guy is a tk'r. I'm actually suprised he hasn't been banned yet. I'm guessing there are two reasons for this: (1) he uses the shark to tk by mining his own team; (2) mods that are called in just classify him as a newb shark, thus don't take action.

I think if there was a mod that spent the majority if his/her time playing pub he/she would recognize this behavior as the malicious intent that it is.

I've witnessed countless people rage quit because of this guy, especially when mods do not take action.
              Last edited by Tigron-X; 07-23-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I will be personally be watching him more closely. DA, you know what the upperstaff have access to, the upper's will ensure he will be watched from now on, and removed/silenced as necessary.

PH: Miss you in game bro.:wub:

Comment

Ty sir

ps: ?find=Da
                  DELETED

Comment

he TKs a lot on purpose so if you're patient, you'll probably catch him.
                    2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
                    Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
                    Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
                    Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
                    1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

those goddamn chinese gold miners
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Someone is apparently blatantly evading bans. Last night this guy named samsaysso TK'd me in terr a couple times (it was very obvious he was doing it on purpose, even went as far as to say "damnit xog stay still") so I reported him and he got banned. a minute later someone else had came on, jetline! i think was his name and was doing the same thing, he got banned and there was another player right after that doing it but I just went to bed after that..

Comment

that's because they all are guys and they want to get to know you better... by blowing you from behind
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Xog

Someone is apparently blatantly evading bans. Last night this guy named samsaysso TK'd me in terr a couple times (it was very obvious he was doing it on purpose, even went as far as to say "damnit xog stay still") so I reported him and he got banned. a minute later someone else had came on, jetline! i think was his name and was doing the same thing, he got banned and there was another player right after that doing it but I just went to bed after that..
                            gran guerrero

that's because they all are guys and they want to get to know you better... by blowing you from behind

rofl

Comment

Working...
                            X