No announcement yet.

Pub Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did have an idea for the levi... maybe we could add that to the pub-test to give it a try flared? :P
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      We did have an idea for the levi... maybe we could add that to the pub-test to give it a try flared? :P
      yeah i liked it but after talking to a few people i don't think removing emp from shark is feasible and the only way to have a low-damage emp bomb with high splash on lev is to take emp from shark :/ i started on another one. pm me in-game and i'll show it to you. i believe witness is working on another one as well.

if you didn't notice, the levi in pubtest has a slower bomb. personally i don't know if that would really change anything other than it being easier to rep. what do people think about that?
      Gun remembers.

Comment

give lev a ridiculously slow moving (snail speed) thor. if you're too lazy to get outta the way, you deserve to be blown to smithereens.

edit: for all intents and purposes, absolutely zero thought was put into this post!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          give lev a ridiculously slow moving (snail speed) thor. if you're too lazy to get outta the way, you deserve to be blown to smithereens.

edit: for all intents and purposes, absolutely zero thought was put into this post!
          until the lev attaches to a terr who flies full speed towards flag room :P
          Gun remembers.

Comment

give levs a 5000000 attach bounty

(yet another post with zero thought! last one, i promise.)
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

two things to make tw better:

bring back small weasel

let me re-design the leviathan

oolalaa. :P

Comment

for nerds that want to test my lev idea, it could be something like this:

(just putting the numbers that should be good - all around these settings would fit just fine in trench wars, it's not overpowered and quite similar to trench wars settings)

no, i haven't tested it yet. but i'm sure as hell that it would not be ..

1) overpowered
                2) too weak

Code:
                Initial Rotation: 125
                Initial Thrust: 10 (Maximum: 24)
                Initial Speed: 1300 (Top Speed: 6000)
                Initial Recharge: 1100
                Initial Energy: 1500

Stealth Status: 0
                Cloak Status: 0
                X-Radar Status: 0
                AntiWarp Status: 0

Initial Repel: 1 (Max: 3)
                Initial Rocket: 1 (Max: 3)
                Initial Decoy: 0 (Max: 3)
                Initial Portal: 0 (Max: 1)

Bullet Level: 2
                Bullet Speed: 700
                Bullet Fire Energy: 325 (650)
                Bullet Fire Delay: 125
                Bullet Multifire Energy: 335 (670)
                Bullet Multifire Delay: 125
                Bullet Multifire Angle: 2500
                Bullet Double Barrel: 1

Bomb Level: 1
                Bomb Status: EMP
                Bomb Speed: 1500
                Bomb Fire Energy: 1100
                Bomb Fire Delay: 150
                Bomb Bounce Count: 0
                Bomb Thrust: 50
                Bomb Shrapnel (Maximum): 0

Maximum Mines: 1

Afterburner Energy: 6500
                Rocket Time: 200
                Attach Bounty: 3
                Disable Fast Shooting: 1
                gogo. go test you nerds that have a zone and comment.

or, updated it to tw dev. to go to trench wars dev, log in to TW then type ?go DEV, when that's done, you're in TW dev. now, type ?go Turban to see the lev settings.

not sure how to make it more balanced, a support style lev.
                Last edited by Turban; 09-20-2010, 09:15 PM. Reason: fixed settings, added it to ?go turban in tw dev.

Comment

also, small weasel should NOT have bricks.

ty. :wub:

Comment

one brick the size of them
                    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

bricks are total bullshit and do not belong to public. just my opinion, not sure whose idea it was to add a brick to weasel (or put back that large weasel) but .. yeah, old small weasel back please. -_-

Comment

New map layout is officially up in pub as of Monday night. However, the bots have not been updated and Arobas+ is working hard on coding them as we speak! They should be here soon! Enjoy pub and let us know what you think. The lev is still being talked about along with making the wzl smaller.
                        Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Very nice update, kudos all around and I'm really happy that Arobas is working on the bot as that is well needed. Noticed that guys have put in the !challenge arena (or what I think it is) and that'll make a very nice addition to the pub, all the little changes you've made to the FR have increased flagging stability and made it more fair. Can't wait to see the next updates, keep up the good work.

P.S If you're going to make the wzl smaller don't let them have reps or bricks, wzl should only be used to grab flag at a moment of urgency IMO.

Comment

Love the updated tileset, that's all this map really needed.

Comment

yup small weasel should not have bricks or repels. also, i believe all ships should be able to ?buy X-Radar.

:fear:

of course it should consume some energy.

Comment

It's made me leave TW for DSB it's that awful.
                                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Working...
                                X