Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abridged Shark guide. Ask questions and get them answered eventually.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jones View Post
    edit: the paul, you are one stupid little fucker arent you
    Sorry I offended you by being honest. Nothing against River but do you expect to win twlb with him sharking (sorry to put you on the spot river).

If you don't, shut the fuck up because I'm right.
    If you do, shut the fuck up because you're retarded.

Either way, do us a favor, and shut the fuck up. Go back to the ld thread
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Sorry I offended you by being honest. Nothing against River but do you expect to win twlb with him sharking (sorry to put you on the spot river).

If you don't, shut the fuck up because I'm right.
      If you do, shut the fuck up because you're retarded.

Either way, do us a favor, and shut the fuck up. Go back to the ld thread
      you completely missed his point and made a stupid post along with turban. gj
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

so like who wants to join my squad?

syke, you guys suck
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

congratulations jones, you just proved us how retarded you are. here's your 10 points and parrot badge, boy scout. well done.

more off topic shit: i have known mattey for years and it was pretty darn obvious to me that he was not going to stay in sweet for twl. can't blame him though, riverside as captain and playing with a subpar basing team doesn't seem that appealing to me either... especially if he can join his old squad and play there.

i don't expect to win twlb this season, sk8 are huge underdogs this season. just puttin' that out there too.

^trolled.

Comment

turban> ?squad ilyaz
            Squad: stfu idiotsdlfk

pw?

Comment

Turban, 10 twl seasons of failure for you, nerd.
              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

i'm proud of my several runner up titles. :wub:

should've just jumped to thunder last season. could've benched my way to two titles. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                  you completely missed his point and made a stupid post along with turban. gj
                  And you've completely missed everyone's point stemming from Turban's first reply. Go back to TWLD where, for your sake, I hope you don't sound quite as retarded.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

this just in.....mattey started and will continue too. I'm not sure which idiots said we are stacked in sharks but whoever you are shut the hell up. I know what pieces I need to win lb, and mattey is for sure one of them. nobody in ss can argue with me because I captained dice to 4 lb titles with pretty much the same core group of people. some seasons we have to swap out a spider or shark, this season it happened to be both. I don't steal people from squads, cig isn't here so we needed another talented shark aka mattey. I can't help the people I recruit are all allstars and enjoying playing together each season together.

vt stick to ld threads and stop talking shit on players here that play a league you never did, or go back to whatever zone you came from because you're a nobody here.

jones I used to like you when you were quiet but now your just an annoying euro who is just bad and talks too much. maybe change your name to soupero jr.
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Talk about my guide, you dicks. Come in my great thread full of knowledge-dropping and all I see is people bitching about what squad I'm on.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        ahahaha

he's got your there mattey

dice?

fucking seriously, man?
                        If you weren't so terrible and provided a decent replacement for me or A2M, I probably wouldn't have left
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

mattey if the shark was a tree, what kind of tree would it be and why?
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i must not be that terrible considering i already knew all of the so-called knowledge you dropped. give me consistent partners like the ones you've had in recent years and i'd be just a "good" as you or the next guy. yeah, i'm no a2m, but i'm no slouch.

so tired of all these sharks thinking they're so fucking great on a individual level. there are a select handful of sharks in the history of this zone who could carry a game no matter who they were partnered with. you're not one of them mattey.

anyway, everything you posted as far as the guide is pretty basic stuff, and i don't have anything to add because outside of that basic stuff, shark is all about feeling it out in the moment.

edit: and of course you would have left. why lie about it? sweet was never going to win lb, and that's the title you're after.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

there are a select handful of sharks in the history of this zone who could carry a game no matter who they were partnered with. you're not one of them mattey.

Thank you for illustrating your incompetence and general misunderstanding of sharking better than I ever could.

edit: and of course you would have left. why lie about it? sweet was never going to win lb, and that's the title you're after.
                              I wasn't lying, I would have liked to have won with Sweet, but we couldn't get the couple spids and the third shark we needed. Rather than playing the first couple games and leaving before the lock I decided to leave when we couldn't get the parts together.

EDIT: If a shark were a tree it would be a redwood because it's pilots have the biggest penises.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Mattey:

why are the sharks in ?go fishies Ship 1 and not Ship 8?
                                Originally posted by paradise!
                                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                                1:Reaver> HALP
                                1:Reaver> HELELP
                                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X