X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick reply to thread doesn't work
    have to go advanced to post
    and i cant quote posts
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• yah, it's been like that for a while -- not sure what files KrynetiX changed, but it should not take that long for it to get fixed. in a worst case scenario, i will do something about it, but for now let's trust Kryn with his small project.

rip

Comment

• ok.

i have enabled quick reply for those who use WYSIWYG, checking if i can get it to work for default editor too. quotes work.

Comment

• You fixed all the icons, hooray. I'm not touching anything anymore, I'd rather focus on other things. Got this, turban?
          ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
          ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
          ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

• uh maybe got this, maybe i don't got this, will see. i won't be able to fix the icons though without access, as it seems that the icons are missing from our custom themes altogether?

Comment

• okay, re-enabled the working default skin (it's named Child of vB4 Default Style - Dark) and will set it as the default skin for everyone.

Comment

• woot

Comment

• +1 liek dis poste
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• \o/
                    Last edited by Turban; 02-14-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X