• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new suggestion for weasel that should pacify both sides of the argument

* start with the current version
    * slightly increase recharge
    * ditch stealth completely
    * keep cloak, but make it drain comparable to jav xradar drain

i just played for about an hour without using cloak or stealth at all and the ship was still hardcore fun. since most of you seem to think cloaking is the lamest thing on earth, i propose that cloaking be used to sneak by enemy ships. the drain would prevent it from using it as a weapon effectively, but would still keep the inherent trickiness that weasels have always had.

the current thrust, rotation, bullet speed settings are PERFECT. i was killing and dodging with ease. try playing it without using cloak and see what i mean.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Yep, that could be dope.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

cant be any worse

Comment

I was thinking about why in SVS, the spider isnt quite as lame as it is in tw and i came to this conclusion:

The reason why the weasel is considered lame is because it can kill you and you have no chance of avoiding it. Why not ditch the 1 hit kill thing... make the weasel like a cloaking spider. That way being xed wouldnt mean instant, unavoidable death.

Comment

gerbz is a smart...rodent.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hah, i just realized it is kind of like rodent vs. rodent.. gerbil and gopher.. whatever tho, im not very opposed to this suggestion. its quite preferable to what there is now.. yes.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I like both ideas presented in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!
                I was thinking about why in SVS, the spider isnt quite as lame as it is in tw and i came to this conclusion:

The reason why the weasel is considered lame is because it can kill you and you have no chance of avoiding it. Why not ditch the 1 hit kill thing... make the weasel like a cloaking spider. That way being xed wouldnt mean instant, unavoidable death.
                well the difference is that the spider/shark (svs cloakers) are quite capable of handling themselves if their element of surprise is botched. they have guns and powerups that are comparable to the other svs ships, just with lower energy and recharge. the tw weasel is so weak on its own that it's just royally fucked if it misses its attack unless it runs and hides. if you were to give the current weasel spider bullets, it would be overwhelmingly too weak, even with its surprise advantage. it takes at least 3 spider bullets to kill a full-powered ship. that's why i'd like to trade the draining cloak for slightly increased recharge.. so that it can hold its own against other ships but while still providing a unique role. it would be like a sneakier warbird with horribly slow bullets.

Comment

I find that theres one ship lamer than the x.

Comment

yea but the warbird is protected by the elitists.

Comment

like our pub whores... *cough* *bounty*killer* *cough*

Comment

Thats a nice idea,

Mobey: DO you change your avatar everyday?
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

just about yes... unless its made by RR i would wear it for a year....

Comment

i'd say, maybe speed up its rotation and top speed, just a tad. not much, just a little bit
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Guano!

Best idea so far.
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X