No announcement yet.

abuse of the like/dislike system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the obvious solution here is to make it so like/dislike get stronger the longer you refrain from using it, that way when I find something I really don't like and I use my first ever dislike, that shit explodes. And when I like something for the first time the gates of heaven will open up, music pouring out and a tear rolls down your cheek as you caress yourself and rock back and forth in the fetal position with the only comfort being that it's over and done with, never again will you be taken by surprise and mind fcked so vigorously.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

lets just ban oranje already!
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

not really sure why any of you are surprised about this

and oranje is harmless. hes just flailing around to fill a void left by pauloakenfold
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

working as a retailer this is pretty much what I do

whenever customer goes like this

or whines about something

my reply is:
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

SORRY HAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST AND MY BOSS KNOWS MY FACEBOOK

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

attn ilya

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this means war

hold me back

HOLD ME BACK

Comment

also,

UPDATE!!!!!!!1111111111111111111:

Comment

Working...
                      X