No announcement yet.

Daily news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banning a forum mod was acceptable in this case. Not to mention he warned him that he would ban if he kept abusing.

Since you are online, when are you going to warn/ban oranje for spamming the like/dislike feature? He disliked 400 posts of mine.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Maybe your posts just suck :P But yeah, we're currently looking into ways of changing the like/dislike system to ban people from using it. But it's an add-on module so we're dependant on updates of it as well.
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I lead in likes received r u done. I have 361 dislikes and if you trace them you will see they are included in Oranje's 793 dislikes. This is blatant harassment and if respectable staffers like PH were allowed more freedom to do their jobs, it would not have reached this point.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Stop deleting my posts Newbimbo. I hope this faggot gets axed from radio because nobody can even understand him.
          i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            I lead in likes received r u done. I have 361 dislikes and if you trace them you will see they are included in Oranje's 793 dislikes. This is blatant harassment and if respectable staffers like PH were allowed more freedom to do their jobs, it would not have reached this point. Twenty Four disliked this post
            I couldn't resist...

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Don't in game staffers get punished with revoking of privileges if we banC or banG someone without any reason?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Know when to take a joke cres, that's all i'm saying..lol
                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Didn't know harassment was a joke these days. Guy has 900 dislikes now and yet you ignore it. And you wonder why PH chooses not to wait around for other staff members.
                  Last edited by Crescent Seal; 07-06-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                    I couldn't resist...

u -24 yourself every post, only reason i dont -1 u

Comment

PH is the only admin/mod on these forums who should have the power to do whatever the fuck he thinks is right.

The reason behind this is because he has a track record on the forums and in TWL of not making very many bad fucking decisions.

Point being; let the most/only active forum admin/mod handle everything, don't think that you need to hold his hand on matters of removing abusing mods when it comes to something he understands far more than you from being a really active part of the community.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        PH is the only admin/mod on these forums who should have the power to do whatever the fuck he thinks is right.

The reason behind this is because he has a track record on the forums and in TWL of not making very many bad fucking decisions.

Point being; let the most/only active forum admin/mod handle everything, don't think that you need to hold his hand on matters of removing abusing mods when it comes to something he understands far more than you from being a really active part of the community.

+1

Comment

this honestly wasn't supposed to escalate into a category 5 shitstorm, i restored the deleted posts and told him not to delete them again, he did and i had no idea when an admin would step in to set him straight so i banned him until that point came about

it was never meant to be a permanent ban, it was a band-aid because that's all i can apply in situations like this when admins can (but luckily didn't in this case) take days to respond
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

"ban"d-aid

h a hha hha aha hah ahah aha a hahaha ha ha
                            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I'mma about to go crazy and give you all ban-daids
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                I lead in likes received r u done. I have 361 dislikes and if you trace them you will see they are included in Oranje's 793 dislikes. This is blatant harassment and if respectable staffers like PH were allowed more freedom to do their jobs, it would not have reached this point.
                                If you quit making shitty posts then I do not have to dislike.

Comment

Working...
                                X