Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily news

Smoking makes you dumb
    Perhaps you guys heard already, the brains of smokers got affected by the cigarettes.
    Researchers from a Dutch hospital came to that conclusion after investigating 500 people aged 50-85.
    It was already known smokers have an improved chance of getting dementia and Alzheimer, but this still was a surprising result.
    The researchers do not know the exact reason why it makes you dumber but they will do another research on that later.
    I guess this explains a lot about tw players like Cres and Bat.

First breasts in my mouth were not my mother's
    A 29 year old teacher from Thailand has been convicted to 2 years of jail.
    She had a special sexual relationship with a 14 year old boy. She breastfed the boy. The boy said "it was a very special feeling, the first breasts I had in my mouth were not my mother's, but my teacher's".
    The teacher immediatly got fired by school and denied the facts. She now has to spend 2 years in jail.
    We do not know whether she was inspired by tw player Kitty.

Tabloid war Germany vs Britain.
    A real Tabloid war has started between Germany and England.
    The British paper "The Sun" startd this week with an article that made fun of German habits.
    Also there was a quiz in which you could test whether you have German blood by answering questions like "how many times do you wear sandals while also wearing socks?"
    Besides that the popularity of American David Hasselhoff was being made fun of.
    German press "Bild" decided to strike back by making jokes about British eat and drinking habits and the failed English attempts to win the World championship of soccer and the british obsession with World War II.
    Several questions were asked like "how to score a penalty?" with multiple chance answers as A) By shooting the ball to the left side of the left post
    B) By shooting the ball towards the right side of the right post C) by shooting the ball above the bar.
    Who will win this tabloid war? We will find out soon.

Malaysia Airlines bans babies out of first class
    Malaysia Airlines wont allow babies anymore in the first class part of the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 747-400.
    This choice was made because too many complaints about the shitty noise making babies were received from other passengers in first class.
    If you still want to travel with a baby you are going to have to buy seats in economy or business class.
    The biggest crybaby of TW, Rasaq, has already filed a complaint requested to get rid of this new rule. Malaysia Airlines denied his request.

Speaking of babies and planes;
    An ill 95 year old woman called Lena Reppert was not allowed to board on a plane in Florida because she wore a wet diaper.
    The safety crew "Transport Security Association" of Northwest Florida Regional Airport searched her when she was trying to check in to a normal check-in even though she was in a wheelchair.
    Wheelchairs are supposed to go through a special safety treatment because they cannot go through metal detector gates.
    When she got searched the safety crew found something hard and thought it might be a hidden weapon. Then they took her to a special room and found it was a diaper.
    The diaper was so hard because the underpants were pushed together. After 45 minutes they told Lena she had to find another way of transportation or get rid of her diaper.
    The Transport Security Association denied they forced her to get rid of her diaper.
    If this was not such a sad story there would have been a joke about Jebass and Jessup here.

Finally, the tw pub Lag/weather forecast;
    It will be a rainy pubday with a 30% probability Hurricane will show up in pub,
    An 80% probability fahrenheit will annoy us
    and the lag will be approximately 3 on the scale of daldur.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Nice writeup, couldnt have done it better myself.

Comment

I could have.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

.................................... ?
        Fuck it.

Comment

TW's Cronkite
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

smoke rocc instead
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

in other news your music succs
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol what? i dont smoke...and even if i did i would be smart enough to not make terrible and useless threads like you, in other words no one gives a fuck you pathetic piece of shit

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...l=1#post804522
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Thank u, ora. Appreciate it.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Dam i wish i could spend time in ss when you guys run these shows
                    1:fis> EAT PURPLES TO SUPPORT TEAM!

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So who's deleting posts in here?
                        Fuck it.

Comment

gee i wonder
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

man i wish i could delete every post that i disagreed with, half of the shitbricks on these forums would have 0 posts
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Ahh -- thanks PH ... i just looked at the New Posts not the forum sections.

Wow ... wii ... really?

You are such a weirdo man ... I don't get you. I've been tring to get along with you and you just continue to be one of the most anti-social people I have ever EVER run into. You should be spending more of your time with people in the real world at your age and developing social skills that you need to operate in the world -- not making 200 people in a dying video game think you're a complete maniac.

You write posts complaining about people who are actually staffers (not wannabe's like you) taking advantage of power and then you get a TINY taste of some power on the forums and you completely abuse it. Good Game, Good Game. ::golf clap::

EDIT: oh yeah, don't forget that you sound like a retard-version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. You should call American radio stations pretending you're him, you might stumble into a career rather than your current path of suicide due to lonliness.
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X