No announcement yet.

Hire a marketing team - please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, there isn't much to tell because there hasn't been much progress in a week. 24 is putting together his marketing team so we can start to properly market our zone when our website is finished, but right now we are on the verge of having our main website design finished. After that, it will still take a considerable amount of time to implement it into our new website structure, then all the specific TW backcoding has to be done (TWD, TWL, stats, staff specific pages, etc). We don't wanna hand over a half assed website to the public, so that's why it probably takes more time to finish. It's hard to both keep the public happy on updates about our progress and our voluntary hard work on coding the website together to a new TW site that can target all things we'd like to have present. I understand the need of keeping you guys up to date, and trust me I will if I have something solid to tell you, but making a nice design for our site takes time and after that we still have a shitload of coding to do. We are limited in resources and volunteers, so I hope you all understand that and give us some credit for that. This is not some project where people get paid to complete it and where they can spend all the time they have on finishing it, so we're dependent on people putting in their free time to help us finish the new website. Besides that, I think 24 should be starting to make a clear proposal/project timeline on how and where we are going to market the zone once the site is finished. Every input on this is helpful, so continue to share your ideas on where we should be marketing and give us some credit to finish the tw site in the meantime. That's what I can tell you right now..
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

• So.. post something like this once a week.. how is that hard?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I think he said why he can't do this once a week....

Comment

• And I think I said "why can't you post that there is no new updates this week" if there isn't any news instead of leaving people in trenchwars hanging on the thin promises of 24.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• No new updates this week.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

• FieryFire is back! He'll be taking over managing the advertising of Trench Wars. He's proven himself as a wonderful leader that can get things accomplished; I'm positive you will be more than happy with the results produced by this guy. More to come soon.

If you're wanting to help, message me in-game with what skill set you can offer.

Thanks,

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

• Lol.......................this debate has been going on for years....it's amazing this shit is still going on. & yeah FF is great and he was doing a fine job before, but I think with the money you got saved up, you can come up with something just a little better for advertising, just saying...at this rate, one guy CANNOT help the population of this game significantly unless he has money to blow. This debate will go on for a few more months, I already see it

look I appreciate everything that you guys have been doing on your spare time, but really, if you think about it, if you paid someone to make this site, code it, and everything, it would've taken ALOT less time than the rate this is going, this new "website" has been taking FOREVER, we've been talking about this for what? 2 seasons now?
                i just think if maximum effort was put into this, this would've been finished, a LONG time ago
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Yea let's trust the guy who went afk for a year after getting everyone all pumped. Nothing against FF or anything, but ah, well, whatever, progress is progress.

Let's see stuff HAPPEN ffs. Every post from staffers involved is "we're working on getting a website launched" or "it's on the move now, just wait a bit!!!"

Comment

• its much easier to bitch than to contribute anything
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• BUMP.

Comment

• New thread perhaps. We're going to do something. Soon.
                        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

• Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                          FieryFire is back! He'll be taking over managing the advertising of Trench Wars. He's proven himself as a wonderful leader that can get things accomplished; I'm positive you will be more than happy with the results produced by this guy. More to come soon.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• 24> and in this zone we have a ton of talkers
                            24> and hardly any doers

SUH SUH
                            HARDCORE TRUTH RIGHT DHURR
                            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Working...
                            X