Hire a marketing team - please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
    TW, as far as I'm concerned, has a do not resuscitate order hanging around its neck. Bottom line is that it's just not worth the effort anymore.

That's why I'm staying out of the website refresh. Where's the incentive? Utterly thankless job and then some.

Swyped from my thumbs using Tapatalk
    if the game is dead to u why u still here

Comment

• Money, I get you bro, wrote a song for you.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
        if you give so much of a shit about everything i do and want to nag nag nag every time i take a breath, why don't you marry me because that's what wives are for
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
          Originally posted by Money View Post
          if you give so much of a shit about everything i do and want to nag nag nag every time i take a breath, why don't you marry me because that's what wives are for
          The legitimacy of the question still demands an answer. Now, answer and be nice to your wife! As if you'd find anyone else to sleep with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
            How about you put me in his music video and I'll wear TW gear. I'll do it for free
            no fat chicks

Originally posted by Fis View Post
            No, I was saying that the face-lift would maybe be too late then :/ I still got some hope though that this game will be revived somehow.

i'd download
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
              no fat chicks

i'd download
              its the only reason anyone knows what evony is
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• If it will help the advertising thing, I can start spamming the comment boxes of every website I am a member of. Bound to get some hits, right?

Or maybe I am just dazed and confused.....
                "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

• 24 done stealing TW's money yet, still haven't seen the website or anything.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Go with Draft's idea.
                    PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

• Lack of organization, lack of communication, lack of action. Someone needs to really get on top of this by posting once a week about updates on the marketing funds, ideas, plans of action as well as updates to the website. I haven't been in TW for a long time but I'll tell you one thing that is just as important if not more important than revamping the tw website...in game tutorial. I don't know if it's been done, I do know that I didn't have the original idea to do it but I pushed hard to have it done a couple years ago and it's always been 'in the works.' How good will any advertising be if a player logs in, doesn't know any buttons or commands, get's frustrated and immediately quits? If we have an in-game tutorial finally but it sucks revamp it. How many people that play this game were originally introduced by a friend? I was, and it helped because he told me what the controls were and the objectives and everything. The tutorial should not be some boring text-based crap, it should be interactive and intelligent. Offer $300 for someone to make a damn good in-game tutorial. Also, if some money is being spent on the game itself or indirectly on the game itself (Arobas is making a website) then spend some more money on the game and hire someone to convert TW over to a different server, maybe ASSS or something that would allow the game to be more customized or offer other features. I still think it's impressive that HZ has replays. We could easily do highlights from TWD/TWL matches after the game is over.

tl;dr: weekly updates for the progess/status of TW funds/marketing/website, consider spending some money on the game itself for an in-game simple but powerful tutorial and considering changing server for TW to offer more functionality
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

• lol that money will never be used for anything productive, and by that i mean for advertising, website development, etc...

just give everyone their money back before this game dies

lets make this thread useful now by making it sexy

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Trench Wars won't go to ASSS because tt's called A SMALL subspace server for a reason, it's only "tested" in small populated zones, putting it in TW could really do more harm than good. TWCore works perfect for Trench Wars, I don't see why moving to ASSS will do TW any good. We would need to spend and invest alot of time in converting all our modules on the bots into a different language where it does the exact same thing atm but works.

One day we might* see TWCore's MatchBot's recording TWD Games...

* = I mean MIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            24 done stealing TW's money yet, still haven't seen the website or anything.
                            Like that would ever happen. People donated it two years ago now? And nothing has happened besides turban who 'won' all the cash events.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

• so you were being sarcastic?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Design a t-shirt that we can buy. All black with the continuum splash screen in top right corner? Then where to download it on the back. Sure only 100 might sell but then i can get word of mouth out. "Get on type :: Heisman and ill show u around. "DON'T BE TURNED OFF BY THE GRAPHICS BEST GAME PLAY OUT THEIR" xD

Comment

Working...
                                X