Tron league/tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron league/tourney

Would be awesome. Obviously it would have to be organized/scheduled so 100 people weren't sitting there the way its hosted now. Everyone loves tron
    LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Horrible idea no.

Comment

sup steve

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yeah this is a good idea

for obvious reasons more emphasis should be on fun events requiring less people to still work and Tron is certainly that.
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

There was a lotta people in pub who said they like this idea but won't sign up for the forum to say so. And one said he clicked the "like' button but is too shy to make a post
          LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

aw don't be shy

we won't bite (hard anyway)
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

get the fuck off my website
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Why do people like that event
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

never played snakes ?

its one of them simple popular addictive games

i'd say alot of ppl that play subspace like retro games , indeed i found this game cuase i wanted to find a "free game like asteroids but vs real ppl"

i dunno how the bombs settings work but if you can independently set the decay on each bomb lvl could easily make this game a bit more strategic and more like snakes by starting out with red bombs and having a 1 or 2 greens spawning slowly with bomb updrades so the lines get longer as you increase your bomb level
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

y compare snakes to tron...snakes is on another level and tron doesnt deserve to be mentioned along side it rememba dis
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                      i dunno how the bombs settings work
                      rocket speed = 3000
                      bomb speed = -3000

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                      the lines get longer as you increase your bomb level
                      unfortunately not possible
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

i am a faggot

i really like a good cock up my ass
                        Last edited by Jason; 08-14-2011, 05:50 PM. Reason: enough with the trolling in every thread. one more time and you're banned.
                        sigpic
                        [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
                        [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
                        [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
                        [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
                        [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
                        TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Comment

atta boy jason
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

+1
                            Last edited by roxxkatt; 08-15-2011, 02:37 AM. Reason: u happy now or wut
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

In red? This a joke 2 u?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X