Pub Bucks question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mage+ View Post
    yeah no eg is all about teamwork...ive been on 4 squads over the last egfl/egdl leagues, ur dumb if u think eg aint about teamwork...probably 10x more harder to base than tw...In conclusion talk a walk.
    I have no idea what EG is now about, or what it has been about in the last 13 years, it was 1998 when I last played it.
    eph

Comment

The difference is that Mage never played a single bd in trenchwars and therefore cant compare the zones to eachother.

Both zones, EG aswell TW require teamwork, in TW its more about strategical play, in EG its more about who can aim better, and games are won by laggots that jusr rush through the enemies.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages after all.
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
        not going to help the people with thousands and thousands of bux already.

And that will just keep people in pub even longer... which is killing events.
        weren't we not too long ago worried about something killing pub? damn forgot what that was.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
          weren't we not too long ago worried about something killing pub? damn forgot what that was.
          I can detect your sarcasm perfectly fine, but if you read my first post in this thread, I've been gone for at least a year, now that I think about it probably more. The last time I played TW was when the bots were just starting to be used in pub iirc. Please enlighten me as to what was killing pub.

Comment

no seriously.... i forgot what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post

Both zones, EG aswell TW require teamwork, in TW its more about strategical play, in EG its more about who can aim better, and games are won by laggots that jusr rush through the enemies.
              that's funny and there's some truth in that hah

can just add a limit to buying stuff per minute. also fix the money so that players dont exploit the system and have millions of dollars, that way when they waste money, it will actually matter since they have limited amounts

Comment

Working...
              X