public arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public arena

this is not a discussion thread it is just a thread i made in hopes pub can change

make wzls big again
    make base smaller
    make lev terring harder for the levis (never had so many lts shooting at me b4)
    make wzl have to have bounty to attach to terr

honestly i would have never got into this game if i started and this shit was going on in pub its like a circus. Pub is beginning to have no similarity to anything else in the zone, it requires no skill. Dunno why all these damn players even here if they dont want to play twds its rubbish

in a way giving all these ppl who do nothing but play pub what they want so they will stay is basically no better then what hyperspace is doing with their population to look better, real base or gtfo

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK STOP POSTING YOUR RETARDED GAME-RELATED IDEAS IN THE FORUM STAFF SECTION YOU AUTISTIC MONGOLOID

MOVED AND WARNED
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

yeah stupid
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Hmm-hnnn

Originally posted by PH View Post
        FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK STOP POSTING
        TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
        WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
        CURL MAX: An entire ham
        SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
        DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
        WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
        BODYFAT:97%
        TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

ban away, he won't learn from his repeated mistakes.

damn, need one more post for 2,000 -- almost blew it on this one without realizing. fuck.

Comment

What is it about pub that you don't like? Pub has always been shit. Trench wars has always catered to newbs who desire a maximum 5 minute learning curve.

Comment

Actually, I prefer the fat weasels. Sure it was slower, bigger target, less maneuverable, but it did have Stealth.

Warbirds never saw it coming......The good old days.
              "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
              - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Just be happy that there still is a pub. Embrace whatever comes out of the silly staff changes as a fun new challenge and stop complaining.

Comment

But I Like complaining.

Did you know a healthy level of complaining can reduce stress?

Get back in the groove people.

Get your back up off the wall! Dance! Cummon! Get your back up off the wall! Dance!
                  "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                  - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    ban away, he won't learn from his repeated mistakes.

damn, need one more post for 2,000 -- almost blew it on this one without realizing. fuck.

I'm sure #2000 will be an amazing intellectual gem.
                    Fuck it.

Comment

actually im kind of enjoying him waiting to spend is 2000th post on something 'worthwhile'

currently, we arent having to deal with him

isnt that special

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

each of my posts is special

like sperm
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Every ejaculation, on average, has around 250 million sperm cells.
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            Every ejaculation, on average, has around 250 million sperm cells.
                            250 million little specials dribbling down your chin.

Comment

Working...
                            X