Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tera, I think I saw you in baseelim today. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with homosexual people. I think you should know, since we both live in the same country. And one other thing: my brother like females and your comment didnt add anything to the thread, which was, looking at the date, quite old already.

Comment

For future reference; Tera, if you have to post on week old posts (or however old it was), can you at least make it relevant? Read, debated, exaughsted, closed.

(PS Shade, don't worry I was agreeing with you not contradicting you)
      Last edited by ZeUs!!; 07-06-2003, 07:22 AM.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
        You are telling forum moderators to not abuse their power ... but wait ... why would someone ever want to become a moderator if he/she can't abuse his/her power?
        how about the reason that if nobody was around to moderate this kind of stuff, then this kind of stuff wouldn't exist.

these forums don't come out of nowhere, and the people who put time and effort into them don't get paid for their work, they volunteer for it to make the trench wars community more enjoyable for themselves and everybody else.

give it a rest
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
        X