X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur time has come Mobey One

Comment

I figured he was part of the group of blockheads who mindless hate the people who all the cool people hate.

Comment

Send this thign to Trash Talk.
        1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

My sig is so cool!

EDIT: mythranDEER, plz dont break poor Nasir's heart. I know it's all wrong, but hes young and innocent.
          Last edited by TelC@t; 06-07-2003, 01:23 AM.
          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

For what its worth: TW Staff.
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

type in "shit" on a google image search and there is a picture of a baby with runny shit all over the place... even i was discusted by that

Comment

Cuz all staff are insecure pieces of shit, with very few exceptions, they think if its in Trash Talk it might not get read as much by us and they wont look like such jackasses, but with jews like Strike in staff its hard to mask the incompetance.

Comment

Interesting theory about the Trash Talk not being read as much. Of course, the forum is always open for people to go look. No one stops people from reading it. The only reason it would be read less is because people don't want to read what's in there. That's hardly a supportive of your point, but rather supports the idea that those topics shouldn't even be in other forums to begin with.

Of course, that wouldn't fit into your own personal politics, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    I figured he was part of the group of blockheads who mindless hate the people who all the cool people hate.
                    Can someone enlighten me on the massive corruption that has overcome staff like a plague? ZH's take help calls, I can't see anyone being disadvantaged by that. ER's host events, can't really topple a government by doing that. Mod's take cheater calls, no one's gets banned who doesn't deserve it. Some staff make bad decisions. That makes them bad staff, not corrupt staff trying to bring the system down from within. Then again its more fun using the word corrupt because it makes you seem like the brave hero battling to rid the world of this evil problem. Or should that read anarchist?
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Staff

If you think our staff is bad.. go to other zones.. We have great staff (the ones who participate) .. Give em a brake! Its not like you could do that much better... Its a job without pay which means they do everything for nothing... Can zeus say it any better?

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        Can someone enlighten me on the massive corruption that has overcome staff like a plague? ZH's take help calls, I can't see anyone being disadvantaged by that.
                        Why the hell did you use my quote to start that out? I was saying nothing about mobey's desire to be staff.

Anyway, in answer to your question, there are two reasons (that I can think of) to keep jackasses out of staff, even at the <ZH> level. One, new players tend to look up to anyone with a tag. Obviously, having good staff won't keep assholes from playing, but it does help. Secondly, it's annoying to get your ?help answered wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          Can someone enlighten me on the massive corruption that has overcome staff like a plague? ZH's take help calls, I can't see anyone being disadvantaged by that. ER's host events, can't really topple a government by doing that. Mod's take cheater calls, no one's gets banned who doesn't deserve it. Some staff make bad decisions. That makes them bad staff, not corrupt staff trying to bring the system down from within. Then again its more fun using the word corrupt because it makes you seem like the brave hero battling to rid the world of this evil problem. Or should that read anarchist?
                          Nicely said, yet... you're talking like an old staffie.
                          Hmm.... like... once, the staff was like, "hire a good staffer". now it's like.. hire a newb and make him good... I remember messaging POiD like couple of years ago and he said to be staff you need 3 things:
                          1. patience.
                          2. skills in the art.
                          I kinda forgot 3 and 1/2 are on my own words (it was a really long time ago), lately requirements to be in staff went down...
                          I remember once a staff member was like, someone who would know alot and could help you out whenever you needed something, someone to look up to. Now since everyone is getting into staff and expected to be good at it and sometimes are not staff's getting a bad name.

For example some new game got hosted a couple days ago, by Pure_Luck (no offence, pure, you'll get better.) the game was Extreme, a new event made by jason and castromarx (map by Dimboy) anyway, I saw the coming that it would be a bad basing event, but it got hosted by pure luck as if it was a basing event with 4 teams trying to get a flag in a 2 by 2 inch flagroom...
                          The event sucked, later Dimboy hosted it with 2 teams and a bit more skill and people enjoyed it more.

oh yeah, another thing I've been wondering... What if a staff member speaks bad english? example, I made a ?help the other day and someone came up to me and I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. That doesn't necesarily mean that he's a bad staffer but it means that he didn't have the capability to do the job he was hired for.
                          Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
                          then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

Hello.

I'm too cool for staff.
                            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Stay on subject, which obviously didn't happen in this post, and it won't be moved. Don't curse violently, and it won't be moved. Don't bash one person to no end, for no reason, and it won't be moved, not that difficult.

Edit:I can't spell for shit.
                              Last edited by Vehicle; 06-30-2003, 08:49 PM.
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Nasir IS gay
                                Nasir STAYS gay
                                Nasir will always LOOK gay

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, no1 cares