X's everywhere!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerzera
    The Lancaster is the dude with the shotgun, it can do its job but it's just not the killer it should be.
    bloodzombie once said that the lancbullets shouldn't all stop when one hits someone, that would make the lanc a good basingship I bet.
    Maybe instead of ugly yellow bullets then give it the ability to shoot 2 or 3 burts of red bullets (read: the multifire it has now, not burst as the ter has )with bit more speed.
    Or give it blue bullets.

I believe it's not so hard to test some settings in a basegame, games are practicly running 24 hours a day. The only question is if changes are really needed or wanted by the people in charge.
    That thing with bullets should continue and not disappear if ONE single bullet hits is awsome and I remember bz proposing that some while back. The problem is continuum can't do that. The thing about multifire spider bullets sounds cool too.

Someone should just put a little different shipsettings for a couple of base-gaes. Prepare 2-3 different alternatives and play one game with them all to see what ships work and what ships do not. I think this should be done with the bases too. Some mod could just temporariy move matchbot to ?go boki for a couple of games. I've never seen it in 8vs8 and it would be interesting to see how well it works for small amounts of players.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
    X