Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAMBO JAMBO !

Comment

Annoying fellow squad members, and blaming other people when we lose.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
        We put dildos in boxes and send them to our worst enemies
        Cough *Camisade* Cough
        Could I get one of those?
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

What makes squads different?

The core players that wont budge or hop squads because their friend offered them a spot on a better squad. And they wont leave because the squad is inactive for a few weeks. The people whove been on 3 squads in a season dont contribute enough to any squad to distinguish a squads identity because they'll just leave when the squad is down and needs them the most.

Each squad has a core of loyal skilled players that dont leave until the squad dissolves, and when one squad's core is better than another squads they will establish their identity. Hopefully a squads core will grow as the squad gets older and the need to recruit squadhoppers to fill up rosters and keep a squad active will become extinct.

For example take Value's core:
          Squadless
          Delectable
          K A N E

hmm im looking at value's TWD roster its really small what happened?
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Yes we are full of suck

Full of suck... get a free suck... from us. Er.
            dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              Could I get one of those?
              You only want one because you're food mixer packed in
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

What to do..

Stay with a squad with friends and nice people in it. Every squad with someone unloyal or mean i left! cuz whats the point to try your hardest when ur playing against someone next to someone u dislike.. COUGH playback COUGH YOU!

haha jk me n playback r kewl now!

gl

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Well I just started a new squad, going to give it a shot, see what I can muster up... I assure you I will persevere, cause now I'm in a squad where I like the name, and have a direct influence on its development.

Its called Puritanical, I originally wanted Puritania.. but taken..ugh

If you wana understand the meaning visit twdd site and squad click to main area... little motto in there to explain.

So far thats what makes us unique, we probably have the longest thoughtful motto... Egyptian's was fairly long too..heh..

Ohya thanks to some of the league'ers, after I saw how well organized you are, I said what the f*ck am I doing on these other squads...they aren't run properly... not good..heh..
                  I thought Disoblige webpage was cool, simple, stable and well organized. Thanks for the inspiration... no, not sucking up, just agreeing with what I saw....."brilliant'

I was in liborators for 1 month.... then recently left with some other ex-libs then to -Exile-... didn't like the name and a few of the squad members... but still friends with the owner... decided to start my own, cause I want a squad name that I like and represents my personality and ideals.

Oh well, good luck to any other squad manager newbs like myself.

BTW, I'am already working on a squad web page, got
                  everything registered, just need make the webpages...
                  if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated, thanks...

ps: Not all newbs are bad, only the ignorant ones are!!!
                  Not all elites are bad, only the egotistical ones are!!!
                  Any so called elite (heh..I really don't care how long you played)that says EZ constantly, is not elite in my books.

pps: Yep, last message... I agree ICE, not good to work side by side with squad mates you don't like or respect; especially ones who look down on you and have no faith/respect in you.
                  Last edited by WiseCherub; 06-26-2003, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X