TKing while mods aren't around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TKing while mods aren't around

There is one dude named Lag Killer, he likes to TK around 11:30 Moscow time when mods aren't around - not everyday thought. I often play around that time and see him get into a jav and tk the whole team. Typing ?cheater lag killer:tking on purpose, doesn't do anything, as nobody is around.

I'm guessing, he knows names of all the mods, and only does it when no mod in around.

I'd like to shoot a video of him do it on my iPhone and post it for your pleasure.

Keep in mind the time 11:30 MSK, login anonymously, make sure no other mod is around, and watch him do it. Be prepared, as I don't see him on everyday at that time, and at other times when mods are around he is nice and fuzzy.

fkin russians
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

In Soviet Russia, team kills you!
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Lk u are one sick sick motherfucker

Comment

Dis old. Guy is a newb. Move on.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Haha good ol' lag
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

this guy is right...we getting tkd while tryn to keep a basegame going on in terr for our team,
              in the meantime staff is jerking off or something
              so why not turn on something like that TK-watcher, 3 teamkills (also for levi, they better watch where they shoot)
              and then get shiplocked or whatever with the bot
              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                this guy is right...we getting tkd while tryn to keep a basegame going on in terr for our team,
                in the meantime staff is jerking off or something
                so why not turn on something like that TK-watcher, 3 teamkills (also for levi, they better watch where they shoot)
                and then get shiplocked or whatever with the bot
                This would make being a shark/jav/lev inside flagroom impossible when pub has 30 people basing
                Llayers could also shipfuck players by running into bombs/mines to get tk'd on purpose
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                  This would make being a shark/jav/lev inside flagroom impossible when pub has 30 people basing
                  Llayers could also shipfuck players by running into bombs/mines to get tk'd on purpose
                  thats bullshit for jav, u can jav in flagroom without tkn even if someone tries to get tkd on purpose
                  allow levi and shark, thats cool
                  most tks get done by javs anyways and levis will get tkd in fr anway if they tk much
                  so get tk watcher for javs
                  Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Ah... this guy still TKing. He's a mod, ppl.
                    TKing is really fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                      thats bullshit for jav, u can jav in flagroom without tkn even if someone tries to get tkd on purpose
                      allow levi and shark, thats cool
                      most tks get done by javs anyways and levis will get tkd in fr anway if they tk much
                      so get tk watcher for javs
                      also if it's only activated when there is no mods on it's even less of a big deal

this kind of purposefull tking is really annoying when you are trying to play
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

I like to play with the Russians and certain other nations, thats interesting

http://rt.com

Comment

TK module's already coded to self-regulate. Could add onto it such that players on the freq could vote if they should be shiplocked after 2+ people (or 1 person getting TK'd over and over) "punish" them for a TK.

Also, why not a simple $$ punishment? If the player chooses not to forgive, you get -$100 or so. Or -$250. Regulates itself, in a way. It can be abused, naturally, but so can most anything -- especially human systems. Most of the people who TK are never even warned. That said, it's always more just an annoyance than anything... though of course against the rules.
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                            TK module's already coded to self-regulate. Could add onto it such that players on the freq could vote if they should be shiplocked after 2+ people (or 1 person getting TK'd over and over) "punish" them for a TK.

Also, why not a simple $$ punishment? If the player chooses not to forgive, you get -$100 or so. Or -$250. Regulates itself, in a way. It can be abused, naturally, but so can most anything -- especially human systems. Most of the people who TK are never even warned. That said, it's always more just an annoyance than anything... though of course against the rules.
                            Not sure...voting like that usually end up in popularity contests, i mean cres and i obviously wouldnt specifically have any problem with it....
                            But its certain "cres> putrid" ppl in staff[1] who would get voted -Shiplock- after 2 tk's.

For sharks it is hard to avoid tking, especially with a usual newb/staff[2] team who do not understand the game properly.
                            Can unncessarily cost you a lot of money/bring u a lot of shiplocks.

1 For example who:
                            - uses her/his own squad with a motto similar to "good experienced ppl train new ppl", yet squad barely plays a twd match and the only one who were to try and train ppl who ask for training gets practically axed
                            - puts up pics of her-/himself just to try and use in order to climb up staff ladder
                            - sucks at the game
                            - all options mentioned above

2 Team that doesnt understand: - with for instance a few seconds left before win/loss it might be good to secure flag and mine it
                            - pub is not ?go base sometimes there are 3729837298 sharks repping everything into everyone causing inevitable tk's
                            - some ppl are just stupid and don't anticipate on reps; get tk'd
                            - people might actually find enemies of the specific person and get them to help vote shiplocking the person

Comment

do NOT allow players to vote for shiplocks. It's easy for a few players to jump in front of mines/bombs on purpose to lock players just to fuck with them. Leave shiplocks to Staff.

A fine for teamkills would need to put more emphasis on fining javs and levis than sharks. It would take a lot of tuning to make it work well and balanced between our bombing ships, and I'm just not sure it's worth it.
                              Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X