Some News and Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    i argue against any garbage staff thinks up because very few people from the community actually speak up against staffs incompetency so it doesn't matter if im active or not. most people have either quit in disgust or have become immune to the constant disappointments. i understand the fking rule and the implications it can and will bring and therefore im against it as are many people. ive only been banned for saying nig...oh and recently for accidently entering a staff meeting (another fuck up on staffs end).
    Yea one I fixed as soon as I got online (unafk) and had to recycle the whole server to do it. Recycled entire server for one player, so clearly yes cres, I want everyone banned. TBH I cant wait till ss gets on steam so I can walk away, hand over to 4o and be done with that. I am tired to death of the arguments like this if im honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
      Yea one I fixed as soon as I got online (unafk) and had to recycle the whole server to do it. Recycled entire server for one player, so clearly yes cres, I want everyone banned. TBH I cant wait till ss gets on steam so I can walk away, hand over to 4o and be done with that. I am tired to death of the arguments like this if im honest.
      yeah im not blaming you for that fuck up lol. but if you weren't on i would of remained banned until you logged on which could of been days right? lol oO.Oo...great...hand it over to a fgt from dsb everyone dislikes and let this game rot further.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If you two are gonna habe a personal argument, coukd you please take it to forum PM
        as entertaining as it is to read sometimes, it makes neither staff nor the general playerbase look very good to newcomers. If you want to start something constructive, make a list of pros and cons about this update to the rule and please discuss it in a civilised manner. Honestyl seeing people argue like this coming from staff and a generally respected player disgusts me anymore.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

forum pms are too slow and annoying and honestly things like this need to be in the open...can't hide the flaws forever...and what new players lol
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Then start a new thread please if you are gonna keep personally attacking each other, and the rest of us will continue to talk about these recent changes and updates like adults
            Former TW Staff

Comment

these aren't personal attacks...for the most part i respect demonic, its just the other useless fkers that fall under her supervision that disgust me

there probably was an era where discussions about changes and updates could happen peacefully and like "adults" but sadly that time has passed and the circumstances require this type of discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                Then start a new thread please if you are gonna keep personally attacking each other, and the rest of us will continue to talk about these recent changes and updates like adults
                Shaddow, keep your nose out thank you. Its not a personal attack anyways, I respect cres's opinion. We may sometimes look at things from a different view point, but, that's to be expected at times. On the whole, I do respect cres for what he believes in, and at least he isn't scared to speak his mind. If anything, its perhaps brought some more clairity and meant I have explained things with a bit more detail on how it will work. So yea, butt out shaddow.

Comment

remove full charges from wbduel
                  Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Because rule changes are set by the zone (bang op) not the players, its always been the case and always will be the case.
                    then staff members shouldn't ask for feedback on new rule changes.

Comment

also, your edit button doesnt work on this forum

Comment

Demonic is pro as fk,
                        dis zone cudve been (and had been once) a lot worse.

The rule still on paper seems susceptable to powerabuse but apparantly was a rule already; what is considered harassment? And how is this different from trolling?
                        But I guess we can trust Demonic on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                          Demonic is pro as fk,
                          dis zone cudve been (and had been once) a lot worse.

The rule still on paper seems susceptable to powerabuse but apparantly was a rule already; what is considered harassment? And how is this different from trolling?
                          But I guess we can trust Demonic on this.
                          demo stay

Comment

I can edit my posts just fine.
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                              then staff members shouldn't ask for feedback on new rule changes.
                              hehe xog, I wasn't asking for feedback on it :P I was just making players aware I was sharing the responsibility with smod+ rather then just me handling. TBH it has always been my attention of slowly drifting off into the sunset and life after ss, 16yrs playing this is a good time, but considering potentially what steam can do for this game, I want to see it through first. Then I can go away happy, knowing that potentially I have aided in bringing something to the game that has helped keep it going for current and future players.

Comment

hehe xog, I wasn't asking for feedback on it :P I was just making players aware I was sharing the responsibility with smod+ rather then just me handling. TBH it has always been my attention of slowly drifting off into the sunset and life after ss, 16yrs playing this is a good time, but considering potentially what steam can do for this game, I want to see it through first. Then I can go away happy, knowing that potentially I have aided in bringing something to the game that has helped keep it going for current and future players.
                                is fis not staff? idk, i've only played approximately 20 minutes in the past couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X