Some News and Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
    But I guess we can trust Demonic on this.
    can we trust the fgt who will replace her on this since she is stepping down soon? guy doesn't even communicate with the community
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      can we trust the fgt who will replace her on this since she is stepping down soon? guy doesn't even communicate with the community
      There aren't many who do... (Hi.)

Also Xog, if you change the forum skin to vB4 Default, you can edit posts, and yes, fiS is staff, recently promoted to Sysop.

As for Demonic/Cres, I saw a useless argument that I didn't see as accomplishing anything positive. I apologize for butting in, but since it has done what I had intended it to do (stop the argumentative discussion about whatever), then I am happy about it, and brought things back to a more calm tone.

P.S. Meow =^_^=
      Former TW Staff

Comment

??? isnt it oO.Oo
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

is this where i find out shaddowknight = oO.Oo and never log on forums again

Comment

Hmm well what about dramatically decreasing terr speed when lev is attached, at least would make it require more skill for the terr?
            The only way I see this happening is through the following settings

TurretThrustPenalty=1 TurretSpeedPenalty=125 TurretLimit=5

Changing the speed/thrust would not just effect LT's, but also base terriers, as I'm not aware of a way to restrict the penalties based on which ship is attached. I don't see this being a viable option.

Comment

as i posted in the staff forums that i should no longer have access to: now that it is illegal to question staff, is this a dictatorship or should i expect civilian review sometime soon?

anywayz, should remove demonic from any position of power....guy still acting like a girl after all these yrs.

also, as much as it pains me to say it, i agree with wark. either clearly define what is considered harassment, and provide that publicly or remove the rule. i would rather not have someone who hates me have pure subjective judgment.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                Because rule changes are set by the zone (bang op) not the players, its always been the case and always will be the case.
                What is this, North Korea?
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

This is a community run game but you're suddenly deciding you're "better" than us now that you're in a position of power? Our opinions don't matter right?
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

changing my vote on steam to no if this isn't removed. refuse to support hitler jr.
                    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

is this where i find out shaddowknight = oO.Oo and never log on forums again
                      Dno, I am wondering too why it is 4o. I mean the guy came off nice to me the one time i talked to him but i barely know him.
                      No one public rlly seems to know what he has done to help TW or what his specialties are.
                      This is where i come in again with my theories;
                      #1 4o is priitk aka prick
                      #2 4o is dock> aka dick>
                      #3 4o has some huge upcoming financial interest in game
                      #4 4o is demonic's husband
                      #5 4o is pure_luck's husband
                      #6 4o is both pure_luck's and demonic's husband
                      #7 cres get ur ass back on tw i miss u

Comment

dont wanna log on and get banned for taking a shit on someone in staff

but am glad u have forum access now \o/

Comment

4o was the previous BanG Op before Reckful, he is the next person in line Experience-wise, he already knows how to do it all. (from this and I would guess also the experience from staffing before in previous zones.)

He's okay, gets the job done, but doesn't actually play the game anymore (something that too many staffers are guilty of to be honest)
                          Perhaps guilty not the right word... but yeah, some people tend to forget that being on staff doesn't mean you aren't a player anymore.
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            then staff members shouldn't ask for feedback on new rule changes.
                            I haven't asked for feedback, that was just a statement which in my opinion is worthy to communicate (and apparently was needed, looking at all this now). I have rather expected a little more feedback on the pub situation, re: LevTerrs.

dont wanna log on and get banned for taking a shit on someone in staff

but am glad u have forum access now \o/
                            Maybe ever thought about staffers not wanting to log in and to get a shit from you?

While everyone is being busy calling staff abuse everytime and out of the blue while apparently they don't know what's going on at all there are staffers who do actually care and who deserve a tiny bit more respect other than what gets said on a daily basis.
                            I personally don't care about the new rule. I don't believe that it will be used at all, or not more than twice a year even if. That's not because I expect you guys to follow the rule, but because I expect staffers (as they have done in the past) to just ignore and disregard it unless it's something really extreme.
                            Hence, even if you would log in and shit on staff, I don't think that you'll get banned.
                            Last edited by fiS; 05-22-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

This is what I am talking about Demonic, that oooOooOO faggot is the one who abused his powers to ban/silence me a few months back, and he is next in line, someone who can set new rules in the zone. He "harassed" me for several weeks before giving up due to my obvious superiority. This is the next in line to have free reign to follow rules how he sees fit. That is why rules have to be fully explained, not left open to interpretation. YOU demonic, might be ok as the one who makes the final decision but like you said you can't do this forever. What happens when you leave and the next person decides to use it as a way to exact revenge on players for random shit talking. Not only should this rule either be fully removed, or have it fully explained as to what constitutes harassment, but all rules should have to go through a player committee of older players to make sure that some random shitty bang op in the future (ooooOooOo) can't just add rules on a whim and rule the zone with an iron fist. Pretty sure you have to see the obvious logic in this argument.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                Hence, even if you would log in and shit on staff, I don't think that you'll get banned.
                                does this mean i can log on and take a shit on staff without getting banned...basically only part i read of that essay

Comment

Working...
                                X