Changes in pub #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in pub #2

Hey. Here are some further changes of pub, mainly because of your feedback. Hope you will appreciate. Again, this is not set in stone. It will be decided upon once we have the feature availiable. (Yes if you intend to jump on my throat now that I didn't listen to your feedback - I obviously can not make every change that has been suggested.)

The main intentions were:
    The weasel was considered lame as it was with infinite complete invisibility. Now it is almost identical as the small X has been (Speed wise), except for that it is big and has a total of 1220 energy, which will allow it to survive yellow bullets when full energy.
    Even though the leviathan was generally very appreciated, people addressed their concerns about !buy and portal. These were added and should strengthen the Levi by a lot, while the brick was taken away and the bullets downgraded (but better aimable with multi) - and also which isn't a weakness, just different preference of everyone.

Additionally though: A Leviathan will not be able to !buy different items to green up within seconds. There will be a cooldown of 30 (or 15) seconds on every item for Levi.

Changes to Weasel:
    - Stealth removed
    + Bullet speed increased
    + Ship speed increased
    + 200 Energy added (No 1-hit-kill anymore to L2 yellow bullet)

Changes to Leviathan:
    - Changed from L3 blue to L2 yellow bullets
    - Brick removed
    + Portal added
    + Bullet multifire adjusted, better to aim
    + Bomb speed increased
    + Ability back to !buy outside of safe
    Last edited by fiS; 06-20-2013, 06:02 AM.

What do u mean by yellow bullets tho?
    I have my own bullet graphics; no clue which are yellow
    Last edited by Oranje; 06-20-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
      What do u mean by yellow bullets tho?
      I have my own bullet graphics; no clue which are yellow
      Fixed the mistake - and your solution, says it right under "Changes to Levi". L1 is red, L2 is yellow, L3 is blue.

Comment

l1 red bullets are spider bullets, l2 yellow are lanc, and l3 blue bullets are wb that simple enough? (:
        sigpic

Comment

Leivs now have l2 bullets again qpr
          Former TW Staff

Comment

ty

Comment

30 or 15 global cooldown on buy WHICH IS IT FIS

Comment

Nice! this update is good.

Levis don't have to be paranoid about x (because they can see them in radar)
                Weasels not scared of Lancs anymore (because no OHKO shots)

Before it was more like rock-paper-scizzors but now it's more balanced

Wzl is a viable basing ship now because of higher energy, faster bullet and better speed
                it can ambush with Cloak, but good players will watch radar. And weasels can see eachother now which is good for dueling.

Levi change is good too, it can now fight back to weasels.

Weasel has harder time in spawn now but an easier time in base, before it was the exact opposite.
                This is good, it encourages basing and helping the team, weasel isn't a spawnkilling lamer now.

gj

Comment

Weasel IMO should still be able to use stealth. Weasel having stealth increases the value of Terr, Jav and Lanc -- whereas otherwise XRadar is really not very useful at all except to the generally unobservant.

Causing issues? Simply make it drain faster -- much faster, if need be. There are options between 0 and infinity.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                    Weasel IMO should still be able to use stealth. Weasel having stealth increases the value of Terr, Jav and Lanc -- whereas otherwise XRadar is really not very useful at all except to the generally unobservant.

Causing issues? Simply make it drain faster -- much faster, if need be. There are options between 0 and infinity.
                    Terr is already the most important ship... do we really need to increase it's value even more?
                    Lanc and jav are also pretty strong as they are currently.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

I like these rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Its 89 View Post
                        I like these rules.
                        Who u?
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                          Who u?
                          It's 89
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Im insanely happy with the new weasel settings...

more speed for bullet + ship gives is more of a chance in the open, and overall makes a decent fighter.

It's not as good for basing as the Stealth + cloak x, but it is still pretty good since it has more energy, and people still seem to have a problem watching radar, so that helps.

So, if it was up to me I would keep the current Weasel changes.

I don't have input on the lev....I always hated its very existence. All I can say is that it is better than the L3 bomb lev....at all costs keep the L3 lev out of the game....amen.
                            "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                            - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

allow mini weasel
                              allow no lev emps...i notice myself waiting and hiding for 10 mins til im finally recharged from a random emp bomb

Comment

Working...
                              X