No announcement yet.

Cheats or lag in TWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think staff (maaahh buddies) should start watching boobiesyay and his group more closely because he seems to be very knowledgeable how cheats work and which programs do what. he also stated he is friends with israeli f15 ace who is a known cheater to everyone who played elim before he was banned.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      I think staff (maaahh buddies) should start watching boobiesyay and his group more closely because he seems to be very knowledgeable how cheats work and which programs do what. he also stated he is friends with israeli f15 ace who is a known cheater to everyone who played elim before he was banned.
      what group? watch me do what, play terr in pub? have fun doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        HTO aka boobies been playing for a min ever since Mist started so I don't know what shit comin outa ur mouth.

Go get owned by captains of your squad jones, ur a puppet of trenchwars scrub staff
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
          HTO aka boobies been playing for a min ever since Mist started so I don't know what shit comin outa ur mouth.

Go get owned by captains of your squad jones, ur a puppet of trenchwars scrub staff
          thanks bro but i dont take jones that seriously. When I came over to TW, me and dethdefire did so after a game got closed by EA for the very thing this thread entails, hacking and cheating as I described in earlier posts.

Then Deth (primarily), greendots and several others made DragonGuard (with me as sort of a tagalone with deth as his closest friend). Then Jones I believe joined DG as one is his first main guilds. So maybe Jones should ask Deth how Silent Death got closed, and Deth will tell you because Shz cheated and hacked relentlessly and forced its closure.

Notwithstanding all that, its not my responsibility to identify who is cheating and how. I know some are, I know some arent. I some just lag horribly, but that doesnt explain how they survive in leagues with strict ploss/ms limits.

Izor, who I consider someone as a nice guy on here, says Racka doesnt cheat. Okay, then if he doesnt cheat his "jitters" are more powerful than if Charlie Sheen did 4 briefcases of coke. Because he twitches that much.

As stated earlier, a few have admitted to cheating. Apok, delect, and whoever else. So its on record. I know cheat engine and other cheats were passed around via email around the community a while back.

As for Jones, what can Jones possible say that holds any merit? Watch my "group?" My group consists of 30-40 friends, mostly involved in LT'ing or just general hanging out in pub.

go ahead and watch them all Jones. And while your at it, enjoy watching me do nothing but terr in pub because thats what ive been doing for 5 years or so with a year off now and then. I have never cheated or abused lag in my life on this game or any other, so you suggesting I need to be watched because im friends with Israeli and 100 other people shows how utterly silly you are.

Id love to really know how racka can have such an unstable connection in a dorm, with a low ms but jitters that would (if i used a connection like that), spike me over 1000ms or give me high ploss and prevent me from playing leagues.

dont matter, im done with this topic, i said my piece, i hope mods wake up and enforce either horribly unstable connections in leagues or by finding those who abuse their connection or use external programs like they have done in the past in leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            Yeah, RaCka definitely 100% cheating. The same guy that got dced from lol and I said 'hey pull up a command prompt and I'll help you troubleshoot' to which I got the reply 'eh sounds too complicated going to sleep'

He's played on shitty shared connections ever since I can remember, whether it be college dorms or apartments. His ms is low but I'm sure if he went on pingtest he'd have high jitter. Regardless there are players with MUCH worse lag than him over the years.
            Okay, fair enough. I'll definitely keep what you said in mind and reassess if im wrong with an individual. I just found it extremely implausible that these jitters and other things dont spike his ms or ploss so high that he wouldnt be specced constantly. Whenever he plays league he usually never lags out as far as when I see it. I have played on many computers, many connections. And if you have any jitters or processor lag or anything it will spike you over the limits each time. But hey, im not a tech genius.

And Racka certainly isnt the only one that "lags horrendeously" as you describe. Whether innocently or not.

Comment

ur a puppet of trenchwars scrub staff
              jr. puppet in training.

Comment

Cheating is so 2005. But you are right boobies, so many people gets away with cheating in this game just because they are friends with staff. I mean guys like Vys and Delectable got banned for cheating and should never have been allowed back. But thanks to them knowing staffers they got to come back to trench wars and Vys even made staff lol. While many other cheaters never got unbanned, because they didn't know any staffers. Hell I got perma banned from these forums in 2005 for telling people about gashi and nog and were never allowed to signup again. I'm only here because I managed to "sneak" back in thanks to the new forumbotsignup system.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                  Cheating is so 2005. But you are right boobies, so many people gets away with cheating in this game just because they are friends with staff. I mean guys like Vys and Delectable got banned for cheating and should never have been allowed back. But thanks to them knowing staffers they got to come back to trench wars and Vys even made staff lol. While many other cheaters never got unbanned, because they didn't know any staffers. Hell I got perma banned from these forums in 2005 for telling people about gashi and nog and were never allowed to signup again. I'm only here because I managed to "sneak" back in thanks to the new forumbotsignup system.
                  I hope your right and cheating is 'so 2005', but im not as confident and nobody can really blame me considering the history on this game since 2000.

In the past, as you very correctly point out, even several cheaters have been made staff. The mingling has always taken place and continues to this day. You only need to look at the league monopolies every year there were 4-5 teams, created by mods, and containing primarily these BFF's or those mods mingle with.

Mods have shown no true intent to run a truly unbiased game. They havent meaningfully addressed cheating in the past, and the BFF's who have really F'ed up connections OR outright cheat, they dont scrutinize in games.

Is there rampant discrete cheating which gives ships an advantage for some players or is it just like Izor states, a guy on a shared network in a dorm, with an insane "jitter". Well, when I used connections similar to that, those jitters and other things spiked me over the limits almost immediately and over and over in leagues and even in pub sometimes. I have heard no explanation on how these unstable connections can evade lag limits, it makes NO sense. Lag limits are extremely sensitive, thats why its implausible that what I see on half these guys can evade those limits for an entire game with a mere 1 lagout perhaps.

Further, you can chock some of this stuff up to lag, but there are other symptoms that dont even look like lag. They look like external programs manipulating the connection OR metrics of play itself, even slight.

But as you point out, why should anyone trust mods, who've appointed cheaters to the mod/staff position, ignored all cheating their friends did in the past, mingled with these people for 10+ years on the top squads.. and so forth. Its hard to have much trust in staff or mods to even have the brains to identify what a cheat looks like anyway. All the cheating was proven due to confessions by players and it circling the community, not good detective work by staff most of the time. Needless to say not all mods are stupid or complicit, but my guess is they cant do much within the system either.

Good points.

Comment

lag limits in pub were raised not too long ago, as for leagues, I don't know for sure on their lag limit history.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                      lag limits in pub were raised not too long ago, as for leagues, I don't know for sure on their lag limit history.
                      Yeah, thank god for that. Its around 10% now. I think leagues are 3%, and in the past i dont think the limits were too much higher than that either, but i honestly forget. With hopone, in pub im either at 0.1%, 8%, or 16%. Luckily, most of the time its either 0% ploss for me, or 8% just under the cap. On occasion im at 16% and i cant even enter pub.

Im glad they raised the pub limits simply because of the hopone issue.

As for leagues, i dont even think limits do anything, since the laggiest (or most questionable) players either dont register under "lag" for whatever reasons (like izor states high jitters but no ms which is strange since that should technically spike ms/ploss constantly) or are doing questionable activity as discussed in this thread.

Let me say this. I played against and with vys, delectable and all the others that admitted they cheated. Im in a unique position (as are many others who played with/against) to know exactly what those cheats "looked like" on my screen. They look like they could be lag but have clear differences, mostly the lag is too surgical, and designed as an advantage rather than true lag which could be both advantageous or perilous (most lag makes you miss more etc).

And I can say this, some you can blame on lag, but when your not specced by limits, and when the attributes look really suspect, you have to at least not make the same mistake twice and start making sure a guy who looks like he has 20% ploss in a 3% ploss limited arena isnt doing something questionable.

That is, of course, assuming some mods even give a sh1t which i doubt it. But you guys should strive for the most honest, competitive leagues you can thats my opninion. If you do something, dont half ass it, do it right.

Comment

I don't understand how if I eat a bullet in a event arena using CE I get a year ban. However most of the laggots on tw eat bullets during games and get away with it. Its a pathetic system the staff has created.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

because you are a faggot and they arent
                          gg faggot
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Don't be mad at your zones failure, shit you ever even make it to SSC? Or did resol host it and trash it like mg? GG kid sit ur ass down fool

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by BooBiesYaY View Post
                              Back in the day (and even up to several years ago), cheats, both obvious and discrete, were distributed

haha, yeah i remember when I sent a PM to every active forum member with links and info on how to use the cheats

wonder why i got unbanned

also curious as to who the fuck reported me 5 years ago for that

im sure and admin had fun deleting all my PM's

/afk for another 3 years

Comment

I don't understand how if I eat a bullet in a event arena using CE I get a year ban. However most of the laggots on tw eat bullets during games and get away with it. Its a pathetic system the staff has created.
                                I'm still convinced some or a moderate amount of cheating occurs. And I'm not talking about using CE in an event arena, but cheating in the leagues. But who cares anymore, and mods were complicit with it, even took part in it back in the day, so why should anyone assume they are policing, or even looking for it now.

Some of its definitely euro lag or hopone lag of course, but that doesn't explain why the lag limits in dd's or league arenas don't spec them unless the limits were changed to like 15% ploss without me knowing, and it was 3% before.

Still a huge monopoly of talent on the rosters. Top squads are still hoarding all the best talent, so the leagues are pointless right now. If you have 3-4 of the best players in every match, your always gonna win when other teams even have 1 weak player every match. A lot of my friends are in the top squads, doesn't make it right in my opinion for it to be so monopolistic.

Hurry back pac.

Comment

Working...
                                X