• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jones is a cheater

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by BooBiesYaY View Post
      Yeah well im tired of these goddamn cheaters "lagging to win" through whatever processes while staff sits there with their goddamn stupid faces and or complicity. I dont condone your CE use but still i think theres worse out there bro.

For the good of the game, the reputation of the leagues and general events (since TW consists half of events or matches), its time to end this nonsense.

If someone is really not cheating but their connection is so unstable that all the symptoms look like he/she is cheating and its not being caught by lag limits/bots, he should be MANUALLY specced promptly and investigated.

But idc. Sometimes, I try way too hard to seek perfection when i should probably just let things just inch along status quo.

Are you currently banned right now pac? Sorry to hear that I miss your terring ur the best lt aside from a few, but then again with current settings on the lev.. ur not mising much lol
      Yeah I know I'm not missing much, staff have run LT to the ground, when they obviously know anti+warbird can kill an LT easily but what do they do they fuck up the levi settings. Settings were good back during 2011 with the superlev, it was actually fun to go around and get 100+ kills.

I'm be back on the 17th that's when my bans over hto, I'll see you then and I'm school tw staff when I'm back cause there fucking idiots.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

heard my boy mythril uses hax in lord of the rings online
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          jones is a cheater
          hey zeebs. your mom
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

lol

Comment

Teaching how to cheat, along with actually cheating, is illegal in game and on forums. Do not do it again. -Left_Eye
              Last edited by Left_Eye; 11-06-2013, 12:58 PM. Reason: Removal of Post for Illegal Content

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                Teaching how to cheat, along with actually cheating, is illegal in game and on forums. Do not do it again. -Left_Eye

Yeah you cant be pulling a Snowden on people or Jones might have to start spouting out some more garbage about how cheats dont and never existed in TW lol. No wait.. its WLAN. EVen though if I use WLAN i cant even enter a DD more than one out of every 100 times if im lucky, since WLAN gives me like 300ms, 5% ploss lol.

Either way, either start manually speccing players in TWL/TWD and other leagues or dont even bother pretending your ladder means anything.

Since its painfully obvious the little controls you have established cannot audit or even identify cheaters. Either that or mods look the other way if their BFF's do it right?

Comment

I see, thanks for that.
                  wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

See how fucking stupid left_eye looks doing this on the forums? Cheats are in majority of games learn to fucking keep ur emotions in check cause u can't stop cheating anyway you see it. Take ur stupid tea party bs outa the forums leftfail

Cheats are on other forums not just subspace forums.
                    Last edited by Shaddowknight; 11-06-2013, 06:45 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

and shadowknight can suck a dick for moderating forums, free speech motherfucker

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                        See how fucking stupid left_eye looks doing this on the forums? Cheats are in majority of games learn to fucking keep ur emotions in check cause u can't stop cheating anyway you see it. Take ur stupid tea party bs outa the forums leftfail

Cheats are on other forums not just subspace forums.

I think what he posted was a direct link or information on how to cheat or maphack or whatever. But most of us sane people know theres external programs and other ways to tweak ship play while evading lag/ploss limits. So a simple google search would pull up a lot anyway but I totally understand the need to censor it, you cant give any more retards easy access to info on cheating I guess when your game has little/no defenses to really recognize it for smart abusers.

Redx or LOVE (and obviously the game creators priitk etc) would know 100x more about it but even they have no ability to prevent it. Only eyewitnessing it can do that.

Even blizzard and EA with their thousands of developers and patchers still could not and cannot prevent a lot of map hacking and other ship hacking for power leveling etc. A 2-d game based on 90's graphics presumably is as or more vulnerable (im guessing). I only brought this thread up in such a way because I really feel mods have neglected this issue unforgivably for a decade. If nothings done still, and no real emphasis is made to identify any potential cheaters going forward, your league will continue to lack legitimacy.

Needless to say, a lot of people do lag and that should not be confused with cheating. But at the same time if that lag is so egregious that you cannot determine if its a cheat or genuine lag, you should not allow that player to keep facerolling matches. Manual speccing should be permitted for any ships that distort other players screens, who conform with all rules and norms.

Based on the responses so far about how norton updates, WLAN, or hopone might be contributing factors, i dont have high hopes I must say on discretion of mods or the ability to even recognize signs.

Im just glad we had a bit of a debate about it. Maybe it will lead to reforms that legitimize the leagues for the first time and make it fairer in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                          Hopeone is horrible.
                          For 8 years i had 0.1% ploss every day and 20ms. Then in 2012 or so, your right, hopone's issues give me around 5%-15% ploss on average when I go through them, as a trace shows.

I have found that If I try to keep connecting over and over again, eventually I will find a connection with no ploss or lag whatsoever. So the key is to keep esc +Q then reconnecting until you find a stable connection outside of hopone. Sometimes it wont work but most of the time if you try many times you get one.

Although ill add this, that the league bots will not allow hopone lag it exceeds the limit and will spec you instantly.

Shadow, do you happen to know what happened to hopone or those servers to make it so unstable as of 2012?

Comment

No, I don't. But given it's a business, I'd bet it's shoving more customers onto their network, leaving less bandwidth for everyone.

I've had issues with their lag at times also. A few times I've restarted my router 3-4 times just to get a stable connection to twd with my squad. We occasionally get help calls about this as well, and theres really not much else we can suggest to players who have this problem.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Teaching how to cheat, along with actually cheating, is illegal in game and on forums, unless you're a mod or friends with one . Do not do it again until you've sent 10 bucks to my PayPal. -Left_Eye

What the filthy cretin meant to say.

Comment

Yeah, RaCka definitely 100% cheating. The same guy that got dced from lol and I said 'hey pull up a command prompt and I'll help you troubleshoot' to which I got the reply 'eh sounds too complicated going to sleep'

He's played on shitty shared connections ever since I can remember, whether it be college dorms or apartments. His ms is low but I'm sure if he went on pingtest he'd have high jitter. Regardless there are players with MUCH worse lag than him over the years.
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X