No announcement yet.

---Many IDEAS here---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we already have new player recognition tech, just use that to uniquely identify shit
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Told Fork today that the fruit machines/slot machines are in and that he'd have to update his thread, heh.

!fruit and !fruitinfo (!fruit 10:10 to start your odyssey into infraweb financial ruin -- that's 10 bets of 10 spacedollars. You should be able to do up to 500 per shot, for a max total of 5K wagered each time, as in !fruit 500:10. The jackpot in that case would be $100,000... Yep, you heard me right: 10 chances to win 100K? OK!)
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

damn why did i put that idea of fruit machines? i'm broke :O lol :P
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

could someone create high-definition (well, rather than that, just better quality) graphics for ships, bombs, bullets, planets, stars, HUD, energy, chat etc that would be used in our zone?

i've been using my rather shitty graphics version for quite a long time, planning on finally updating it at some point, but its definitely an upgrade compared to the default graphics. dat shit is so ugly. rip.

Comment

Jab has some in his arenas I believe actually.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              could someone create high-definition (well, rather than that, just better quality) graphics for ships, bombs, bullets, planets, stars, HUD, energy, chat etc that would be used in our zone?

i've been using my rather shitty graphics version for quite a long time, planning on finally updating it at some point, but its definitely an upgrade compared to the default graphics. dat shit is so ugly. rip.
              Weeeeee USA jav ships for the win! (took a lil while creating ship 4).
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Fork; 01-30-2014, 08:06 AM.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

y is the best arena in tw being ignored

?go javs
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  y is the best arena in tw being ignored

?go javs
                  Well if we somehow increase the tw population.... then ?go javs should start to become popular again. Getting ?go javs active at present would be to have a couple of players constantly play there or some develop a computer controlled jav/ a bot that controls their jav ship so that they can go to work and leave this bot on at go javs (although they may take it a step further and use it illegally for twd).

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    Well if we somehow increase the tw population.... then ?go javs should start to become popular again. Getting ?go javs active at present would be to have a couple of players constantly play there or some develop a computer controlled jav/ a bot that controls their jav ship so that they can go to work and leave this bot on at go javs (although they may take it a step further and use it illegally for twd).
                    Maybe you're thinking what I'm thinking regarding a certain experimental bot, heh?

We could potentially have a Jav that flies in a loop around base as target practice, allowing people to develop their timing. Could even reset it to a certain shot, to allow repeated practice ... automatically resetting after each hit/miss, until you feel you have the shot down.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

some ship graphics

Comment

Comment

1) whered u get those
                          2) rolls?
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

ships.bm2

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                            1) whered u get those
                            2) rolls?
                            I made them in photoshop by modifying these graphics: Click for Image , except for the jav which someone gave to me about 7-8 years ago. I don't have any rolls for them unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                            X