No announcement yet.

rip trench wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we going to put up the ASSS server someone had as a temporary measure?

Comment

possible bandaid for the time being?
      http://www.subspace.co/topic/27357-c...-3#entry289966

and is this worth investigating? i recognize some of these names from TW

http://www.subspace.co/topic/27357-c...-4#entry289987
      Big Chill

Comment

Trust me we ARE investigating this as we speak. A lot of people are working very hard behind the scenes to get us up and running again, to find out who did this and to get in touch with the right people. The key being here, and still remains, PriitK.
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

its time to move on guys.

seek a fruitful life.
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Plot twist: it's PriitK !
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
              Well its definately good to see a lot of positive replies to this sad event which is happening to us right now. While this is a sad attempt from a pathetic person who once claimed he had love for the game, and now tries to destroy it....
              This implies you know who it is...share?

Comment

Originally posted by Mom
                Posted Today, 11:55 AM
                Ok kids,

It's going to take a few more days but what Priit had to say after contacting the provider was that they have blocked the attack at major peering points and they are working on restoring service. Hopefully, he will get an ETA soon.

Mom

Source: http://www.subspace.co/topic/27357-c...tack/?p=290039

Comment

Originally posted by Star Fox View Post
                  This implies you know who it is...share?
                  We deserve to know after everything has been resolved!

Comment

it was fork.
                    TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                    TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                    TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

yeah y not just reveal who the guy is? whats the point in keeping it secret?
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Crescent pretending it's not him so hard right now

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

We're back up under an AS3 server so people can come play now! Still work to be done but its playable and pub is functioning normally. Refresh your zone list and download Trench Wars (ASSS) to come back to normal settings!

Props to Krynetix, Stick and a few others who have been working on this since this start
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Code:
                              Tracing Zone: SSC Trench Wars (ASSS)  IP Address: 54.186.63.249

Hop IP Address      Host Name                        Loss(%) Min/Avg/Max Ping
                              --- --------------- -------------------------------- ------- ----------------
                                1 192.168.1.1     <unknown>                           0.0      0    0    0
                                2 10.64.196.130   <unknown>                          50.0     40   40   40
                                3 139.97.13.9     tamhra-pe2.fi.elisa.net             0.0     40   50   60
                                4 ...             ...                                 0.0   1000000    0    0
                                5 213.192.191.53  ae1-10.bbr1.hel2.fi.eunetip.net     0.0     40   40   40
                                6 213.192.184.86  so6-0-0-0.bbr1.sto4.se.eunetip.n    0.0     60   70   70
                                7 141.136.97.153  ae1-103.stk10.ip4.tinet.net         0.0     50  120  190
                                8 141.136.106.133 xe-1-1-0.sea22.ip4.tinet.net        0.0    210  220  230
                                9 77.67.68.162    amazon-gw.ip4.tinet.net            50.0    240  240  240
                               10 205.251.225.166 <unknown>                          50.0    230  230  230
                               11 205.251.232.79  <unknown>                          50.0    230  230  230
                               12 205.251.232.219 ...                                50.0    250  250  250
                               13 205.251.232.225 ...                                50.0    230  230  230
                               14 ...             ...                                 0.0   1000000    0    0
                               15 ...             ...                                 0.0   1000000    0    0
                              unable to connect to this server, there's the tracert. looks like the last two routers you have to go through are down. rip.

Comment

u were just here wtf
                                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X