Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSC and TW Coming Back Online

Hey SSCU Trench Warriors,

So, I have some exciting news for all of y'all. PriitK has made contact with SSC Ops. He has told them that all of his servers will be back online starting Thursday, which includes SSCU Trench Wars.

At that point, we can all go back to the way things were hopefully in a peaceful manner. Figured that would make a bunch of y'all happy to know. SSC and Trench Wars will both survive another day.

Lots of love,
    Lefty
    sigpic

Can you tell Priitk to reset some old squadnames as well..
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

so how many people did you have to sacrifice to awaken the Elder God PriitK?

Comment

this is good news, glad to hear and thanks for letting us know. tj i walked into trench wars (ASSS) and saw u owned my squad..dont get any funny ideas

Comment

your squad, please

Comment

i didnt mean pandora , soupero owns that one

Comment

fucking usurper rule was right

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
                so how many people did you have to sacrifice to awaken the Elder God PriitK?
                about seven
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

i think the only time subspace will die is when paying for everything is left to priitk. pretty sure it's only kept alive as a plus for his portfolio. (not that theres anything bad about that)

Comment

That's good news. I guess my only questions are did we catch the dude who did all this shit and do we have the security measures in place for a future attack? It's gonna look pretty bad if this guy just takes it down again. Hoping for a permanent fix.
                    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Very exciting news, I have been checking a few times a day if TW was back. We should all probably start considering when to replay TWL finals, all three of the leagues.
                      SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                      SSCU Trench Wars
                      Triple Threat
                      SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                      SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                      SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                      SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                      SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

The only TWL final left to be played is the TWLD final: Pandora Vs Fierce and should be taking place Sunday 13th April 6pm EST.
                        This is as far as I'm aware from the dates put forward on these forums, I am going to try make sure this is reflected on the TWL site and that squad captains are aware.
                        The date may change but I will try to get it fixed for then. (Both squads should try make themselves available for then)
                        killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Looks like HZ zone is coming back up now. Thank you to everyone who has worked on getting things back to normal.
                          eph

Comment

If caps could confirm attendance for their squads or propose another date that would be great.

I have just spoken to MM_God, this Sunday may be a little ambitious as we are expected to be back on Thursday so systems should return then but that only leaves a few days testing before Sunday. He would rather systems be solid before TWLD is played.

So it is really down to caps to decide, perhaps the weekend after would be a safer option.
                            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Props to everyone who is/has worked towards getting SSC and TW back up.

Comment

Working...
                              X