SSC and TW Coming Back Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    On a lighter note, until we have evidence to the contrary, I would like to put the name Soupero forward as a likely perp. He had motive: he's European and hates America. He has the brains: he knows a lot about unicycles, and is always talking about Microsoft Excel.
    lol excel

Comment

Hopefully SSCU comes back online soon, because dev was not prepared to launch a full backup of Trench Wars and all of it's subarenas. However, while SSCU is down - we're trying our best to meet player demands.

Pub is up (and has been) over at "SSC Trench Wars (ASSS)" on zones list, if you click download new zones list.

We're working night and day to launch other arenas / bots / events, and it's coming together quickly.

Expect a comprehensive update to the SSC TW ASSS zone within the next three days..

(this will include all TWD bots and arenas, WBDuel, JavDuel, ?go base, and a few popular events such as bug)
      ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
      ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
      ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Kyn,
        Too bad we couldn't have used this opportunity to make a priority list, purge the stuff that isn't being used, and fix the stuff that is broken; but it sounds like the standard 'just git er done' mode is in effect. While understandable, and I am sure that someone somewhere has a 'plan' in their head, it would have been nice if Council had used this opportunity to jump in and assume some responsibility at the higher level.
        Eph
        Last edited by Ephemeral; 04-13-2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: fixed misspelling - ty Roxx

Comment

effect*

its more that theres a lack of people that know what theyre doing
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            effect*

its more that theres a lack of people that know what theyre doing
            it's*
            there's*
            they're*

Also, sentence structure sucks.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'm at a point where I don't care when it comes back. The longer it takes will make it easier to quit.

Comment

just let it die.

Its not worth the money its costing Priitk anyway for the bunch of ungrateful idiots who play and run the game.

rest in peace ss
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Am I the onlyone who happy finally getting forced to quit some childhood addiction?
                  1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
                  1:Gazo> tell me!
                  1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
                  1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
                  1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
                  1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

Ahhhh, this brings back memories of when Squadless DDOS'd this bitch in '03. Good times. I think I still have pics and memes of all the shit ppl were posting about him. Here's one in fact -

Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                    7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                    7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                    7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

i dont understand why some of u guys just cant give this game up even though its clearly not going to recover and even if it does come back there would be at most like 2 active squads going since the population now would most likely dip under 100 including bots now...its nice that some people like lefty and ricko have tried to keep spirits up but PEOPLE FACE THE FACT THAT TW IS DONE

Comment

bunch of idiots up in this thread
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I'll hang around for Ricko. I love how people in staff and other players gave their farewells to dice and only Ricko told them no, to give him a chance to restructure everything. I.believe Ricko can help with changes to twd & twl, but who is willing to help him? Imbwith Ricko.

Comment

The naysayers can do TW a favour by not logging in here or in SSCU trench when it is back and running normally. Game would be a lot better off without a lot of these negative kids who think the rest of TW is interested in hearing them (the goddesses, ipad's etc) whine away lol. The reality is TW will be back up and running just fine in the near future and the break of not having SSCU up now, will be a good thing as some people will appreciate the game even more. In the meantime enjoy the weather, go outside get some fresh air, live life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
                              The naysayers can do TW a favour by not logging in here or in SSCU trench when it is back and running normally. Game would be a lot better off without a lot of these negative kids who think the rest of TW is interested in hearing them (the goddesses, ipad's etc) whine away lol. The reality is TW will be back up and running just fine in the near future and the break of not having SSCU up now, will be a good thing as some people will appreciate the game even more. In the meantime enjoy the weather, go outside get some fresh air, live life.
                              I completely agree with you on this one, negative comments are relatively unnecessary at this point. Why even bother logging into forums just to persuade us into believing the zone is dead..? A BIG FVCK YOU, okay I'm done
                              Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                              Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                              Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                              Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                              Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

There will always be a few people who immediately take this situation as an opportunity to reflect their anger or emotions towards TW and tell us TW is dead, because of whatever reason they think justifies it (probably something or someone that vsed them) but the fact is, a whole lot more people care about this game than 1 or 2 people who can only focus on the negative side of things, TW will be back and we will do everything it takes to bring it back to the level it's supposed to be on. It is obvious that our days of being under PriitK's management will be over, that we need to take things fully in our own hands now, and we will. Right now it's just waiting to get the original SSCU server back online and making every necessary preparation to move over to our own server, which we control and which will give all of us a lot of benefits.
                                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                                X