Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not going to do that, now that youve actually given up on some distension pub dream and realized what a large portion of life that you wasted. Spending all that time coding useless shit when you could have been actually improving trench wars basically proves that I've been right for years. Of course im sure grand future schemes will have to be smacked down in the future, but your being a good boy now. And being right is everything I stand for.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• what color is the sky in the strange world of hallucinations you live in?
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Level 16 blue
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          god there's a joke in there somewhere
          ok you asked for it:

How do you tell a sysop from a ZH?

The sysop is holding the leash. The ZH is wearing it.

Comment

• personally idgaf who staff is, as long as they get shit done and make zone enjoyable nothing more needs 2 be done we can all keep dreaming and wishing for 500+ population but is what it is.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• why?

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              I have been appointed as the new head system operator of SSCU Trench Wars, and will act as a replacement to Demonic who has been removed from her duties due to recent inactivity.
              Here's a question (or two). I noticed in the staff list there are 3 head sysops. If one of them is removed/retires, why would there be a need to replace him/her? Is there some unspoken reason that necessitates there are 3 head sysops at all times? To create less of a dictatorship perhaps? That's not a bad idea, but you're telling us you are THE head sysop of TW, while staff list says there are three. Help me out here.

Comment

• There are head sysops who are normal staff and dev sysops. What the "head" is for... I guess just another crown to look important?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                  Here's a question (or two). I noticed in the staff list there are 3 head sysops. If one of them is removed/retires, why would there be a need to replace him/her? Is there some unspoken reason that necessitates there are 3 head sysops at all times? To create less of a dictatorship perhaps? That's not a bad idea, but you're telling us you are THE head sysop of TW, while staff list says there are three. Help me out here.
                  good question.

in truth there really is no need to have multiple players carrying the title of a head sysop, and we are currently moving towards a new era of staff where different staff departments will hold way more power than they used to; increased power to their decision making, changing their own rules, managing their staff department team and so forth. my opinion of that initial statement has changed slightly, and i currently feel there may not even be a need for a replacement when i inevitably step down.

there are currently three head sysops at the moment and if needed we will gather together and discuss (and at times, vote) on numerous topics. three is a good number for that, but two is fine as well if everyone is on the same page. however as stated above, our job will gradually move towards being more of a supervisor/advisor rather than being a dictator of some sorts. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    good question.

in truth there really is no need to have multiple players carrying the title of a head sysop, and we are currently moving towards a new era of staff where different staff departments will hold way more power than they used to; increased power to their decision making, changing their own rules, managing their staff department team and so forth. my opinion of that initial statement has changed slightly, and i currently feel there may not even be a need for a replacement when i inevitably step down.

there are currently three head sysops at the moment and if needed we will gather together and discuss (and at times, vote) on numerous topics. three is a good number for that, but two is fine as well if everyone is on the same page. however as stated above, our job will gradually move towards being more of a supervisor/advisor rather than being a dictator of some sorts. haha.
                    Active sysops probably a better way of describing it - zone has about 9/10 sysops in total of which myself, dock, priitk + a few other still hold powers. That said, none of us activate those rights due to retirement or what have you.

Their are 3 active sysops (head) + 1 dev sysop making zone decisions.

Comment

• tl;dr:
                      you wouldnt want people in pub touching things in twd
                      and pub doesnt want people in twd touching pub
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• And nobody wants to touch cheese.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                        X