No announcement yet.

We need pure pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read any of the comments about this, only the main post. And I'll tell you right now.. Don't expect any changes in the levi settings, at all. PriitK is an LT lover, and he won't let it happen.
    What alcohol does to our SMods:

1:Epinephrine> cpt I thin you've had enough
    1:Epinephrine> ENOGUH
    cheater: (Epinephrine) (#guano): cpt has had enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    1:Epinephrine> uhoh I ALMOSt zonedetthat
    1:Epinephrine> goodtothink I didng't
    1:Epinephrine> cuas that would be bads
    1:Epinephrine> BADS
    1:Cpt.Guano! <ER>> hahaha epi
    1:Epinephrine> ZONER
    1:Epinephrine> WHEEE

1:Stalfos <ZH>> hey.. we should get drunk epi to squadgrant
    1:Epinephrine> I CANTO TYOE THAT
    1:Epinephrine> OIT IS TOO HARDS
    1:Epinephrine> HARD LIKE MY COCKS FOR ANGLE
    1:Angel <ZH>> LOL

Comment

I agree with za gopher's pub suggestion points.

However, I disagree about weasels and levies...

Come on levies, have to be the easiest ship to take out in TW... ok they lame you a few times, but you have watch out... look at radar more...

In fact, I never use levies and never will... but they actually need help with 2 repels.

Weasels dont need repels, since they are so small and hard to hit. I believe Lancasters are good weasel sweepers, now if lancaster had xradar..heh..

I hated the weasel settings, but have grown use to them. Ariou Lalee was right, when he told me it will subside.

I think all ships should be used in this, it adds variety and challenge. Sometimes its fun and challenging trying to get an LT when I'm in warbird. I become extremely happy when I catch one, since it is very tricky to get them.

So leviathans aren't all powerful just because they have big guns...in fact they are handicaps... I found it very rare to find a good witty levy pilot... most are just so simple to kill, no challenge at all.

thats my 2cents worth or humble opinion..heh..

Comment

Giving weasels repels is not a matter of protecting them but rather for mine removal. As of right now, sharks are the only ones that have reps. Taking reps away from weasels removes one of the only basing strengths it had from before the change.

Comment

i never said levis werent hard to kill. and yes it is easy to avoid their bombs when you know where they are. but you cant base in a flagroom when you cant go anywhere near the walls. back to the point, levis ruin basing but supposedly they will never leave, so lets get some pubs, not all, where there are settings that promote quality basing.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Simply halve the radius damage of levs.

Comment

Ummmmm I love the idea but then the other arenas would be shit. the levterrs need a base to attack. not a bunch of levterrs fkying around shooting at an empty base.
              bioture> I had sex with a fat girl last night and she almost crushed my pelvis

Comment

Ummmmm I love the idea but then the other arenas would be shit. the levterrs need a base to attack. not a bunch of levterrs fkying around shooting at an empty base.
                so basically you are saying that everyone who bases in pubs are there to be bombed and satisfy the LTs. i feel like someone's food now.
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>na

Comment

Apparently, to a levi, people is (soylent) green.

Comment

just for future reference what does that phrase mean? i seen it before but never hooked on to it.
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>na

Comment

The actual phrase is "soylent green is people" but I changed it around for context.

While the phrase itself is bit of a spoiler, I don't want to say too much about the movie Soylent Green here and ruin it, as it is worth seeing.

Read this for more info:
                      http://www.tvguide.com/movies/databa...e.asp?MI=21373

Comment

You know, I read the first three lines of the first post in this thread and then went straight to the bottom and hit post reply.

Not really interested in reading Gopher whining because he gets killed by levis or weasels or whatever ship he has decided is a newbie ship this week.

I love pub, I love the different ships, I love that people can do anything they want (within reason). If levis annoy me, I hunt them. If they REALLY annoy me, I hunt them in a cloaker. LT's are easily dispatched with a warp trap, cloakers I get rid of by going terr or jav, etc etc.

There is no tactic, trick, or gameplan that cannot be bypassed by altering your frame of mind, and this neolithic ranting about what we should and should not have is bullshit. Keep pub the way it is, it's FUN, which is exactly what it's supposed to be. If you dont like getting splattered by levis or "lamed" by midget cloakers then there are plenty of other arenas in the zone to cater for your tastes. ?go base would kinda be the obvious one since there are no levis or cloakers in there.
                        1:Cig Smoke> stolen
                        Suicide Fish> ?cheater cig smoke repeatedly stealing my kills
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        Made You Look> should i bother warning? :o
                        Suicide Fish> Yeah please warn him!
                        Made You Look> I was talking about u
                        MODERATOR WARNING: Don't abuse ?cheater -Made You Look

Bukkake Surprise> there are no nooby ships, only nooby people

Comment

One of my profs told us once that if you do not do the readings then you have no right to comment on them.

Comment

Your prof is a geek.

Comment

But he has a point.

In this situation, it's not just a matter of not knowing what's going on, it also takes a lot of arrogance to think people should hear what you have to say when you don't bother to hear what others have said.

Comment

You're a geek too.

Comment

Working...
                                X