No announcement yet.

Idea convergence zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the beauty of the current pub arena, you can choose whatever ship you love to fly.

To impose limits on what ship you can fly, would totally suck.

Anyhow, read in the main trenchwars forum, Mootland is in the process of putting together a pure basing pub.... I sure hope he doesn't put in shiptype limits in each freq....

Cause I love using the warbird mainly, and if I was forced to pilot a spider.... I would probably just leave.... thats why I don't like TWBD... so many damn spiders.... I hate that type of basing...

Comment

Here is an idea:
      take the front of your penis between your thumb and your 2nd finger (next to the thumb, what's it called?). Then try to put some pressure on your fingers so you have a really tight grip on your element. Now try to turn around your penis 4 times. There is a guy in my vball team who can do it 7 times. (imagine the penis size )
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Make a special arena where you may only enter if you are on the guest list. Guest list is created by staff. Gets rid of all newbs then.

Comment

Then where do the new people to Trench wars play?
          Pub is their world

Comment

I think this thread has run its course, any objections if I set it free?
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah that sounds good... but it would be somewhat inefficent to make the bot check the area around the safe area... but rather check the box to see if there is someone in there and then there could be a gate that is on .. preventing anyone from firing at them... the gate could be on for 3 seconds like u mentioned..
              -------------------------------------------

Washington Webteam
                   - http://crwash.org

Comment

The real solution to spawning: There is none. Just spawn back you whiny little dorks. Jesus. It's fine and all to say ooh look at my honor whilst i let my fellow man go by without spawning him in elim... but come leagues you go from being the nice guy to the dumb fuck that got killed when he let someone go.

Oh, and someone posted about small text... yes as it was mentioned you could change the graphic sets, or alternatively you could find some of the available bitmap replacement sets made by other people... they're at the TW site i think

i used some of them and didnt really like them but a few of em had larger (and different font) text which was kinda nice
                i'm bored

Comment

Working...
                X