No announcement yet.

Banned - innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Staff as corrupt and one sided as they seem?

Bilbo is the little boy the cried wolf only this time he cried profanities
    Last edited by DoTheFandango; 08-07-2003, 01:28 AM.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
      Heh what should I say, I admit that it was a kind of poor statement by me, and as..Vykromond said, staff does reconsider bans, which is good of course.

I personally just dislike people like bilbo the hobbit, people who push the limits every single time they play, whether it's 1 minute or 12 hours per day.

BTW Mandagorian;

"You proably could, upper staff isn't lenent to past abusers."

When have I abused in the past?

EDIT: I own at making typos
      You took it the wrong way, I'm saying that staff wont be very lenient to Bilbo.

Comment

oh...ok
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          Is Staff as corrupt and one sided as they seem?
          I have yet to see a solid explanation of how this is so. The majority of the people who say this are just people who didn't get their way.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Forum Staff is corrupt though.

Comment

Fandango your avatar says it all. People with 'provoking' avatars (pulling your middle finger) think they are cool so they need to act cool. I will leave you with your act and refrain from saying something about what you said about staff. I think staff is doing a fine job.
              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
              zzz

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                I have yet to see a solid explanation of how this is so. The majority of the people who say this are just people who didn't get their way.
                Originally posted by Nasir
                Fandango your avatar says it all. People with 'provoking' avatars (pulling your middle finger) think they are cool so they need to act cool. I will leave you with your act and refrain from saying something about what you said about staff. I think staff is doing a fine job.
                I think staff are decent people and most are good sharks in ?go base. But this arguement makes them seem like there are conspirascies such as warnings being said/not said. I have never needed to plan on not getting my way because I obey rules.

And BTW I dont have this avatar to make me look cool. I can thank my pot belly for that.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I don't think people should be banned for racist words. People should be banned for being racist and harassing. Accidently using an offensive word without meaning any harm without it shouldn't be a bannable offence.

However people can be racist and harass someone without using any offensive words. You don't ban someone like that if he doesn't use the N word? That's what real racism is. It's not in the silly words. I would like to see those people get banned.

Is someone a racist if he casually uses an N word in friendly chatting in an arena with no black people around? Who will get offended in that? Also there's a lot of black people who don't think the N word is offending and they use the N word everyday in their ghetto talk. Would you ban a black person that calls himself a N?

I understand bilbo might offend a lot of people. But why do you ban people for accidently saying something with an N? Can't you just ban people for being offensive?
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Uh I don't think staff is corrupt, even one of the staffers who's not really a fan of mine (ConreteSchlyrd) thought it was wrong.
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

A very pleasent suprise from staff, ty for lifting the ban. I were actually ready to never return over this.

Go Bilbo!
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                        Forum Staff is corrupt though.
                        Damn tootin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                          I don't think people should be banned for racist words. People should be banned for being racist and harassing. Accidently using an offensive word without meaning any harm without it shouldn't be a bannable offence.

Eeks,
                          Understood, but if someone accidently uses a racist word, they are warned not banned.
                          If someone tells you the stove is hot and you should not touch it, you should listen. If you are one of those people who has to find out for yourself, one touch tells you that it is really hot. What is the point of continuing to touch it over and over again?

Comment

However people can be racist and harass someone without using any offensive words. You don't ban someone like that if he doesn't use the N word? That's what real racism is. It's not in the silly words. I would like to see those people get banned.

Is someone a racist if he casually uses an N word in friendly chatting in an arena with no black people around? Who will get offended in that? Also there's a lot of black people who don't think the N word is offending and they use the N word everyday in their ghetto talk. Would you ban a black person that calls himself a N?

I understand bilbo might offend a lot of people. But why do you ban people for accidently saying something with an N? Can't you just ban people for being offensive?
                            Is it a good thing that people use racist terms "accidentally"? I mean, I agree wtih the heart of your post about racist intent being more important than the words being used, however if someone "casually uses an N word" then that itself shows an ingnorance to race and racism. And it doesn't matter if someone is being racist to black people when there are no black people around. He's still being racist. Casual use of racist terms is offensive and should be worthy of a warning.

Comment

My point was that the real racists won't get banned unless they use the certain words. Words are easy to replace. Words that are close to some racist slurs but have a different meaning in dictionary have been used in a lot of cases. Seems like it worked for Evasion and Bilbo too.

By crusading just against one word you'll just make it the forbidden fruit. It would be a lot more effective to hide the fruit from Adam. Telling him 100 times not to eat it makes sure that he won't be able to resist.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

By crusading just against one word you'll just make it the forbidden fruit. It would be a lot more effective to hide the fruit from Adam. Telling him 100 times not to eat it makes sure that he won't be able to resist.
                                I don't understand why we should cater to people that can't exert a little bit of self-control.

"Take responsibility for your actions." - ConcreteSchlyrd, 2000-present

Comment

Working...
                                X