Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: (slaps self on the forehead)

Originally posted by Stabwound
    If I was so jealous about it, I would do a radio show so I could be Stabwound <RH>.

It isn't about being jealous, it's about people like Xog <RH> going around saying that they're staff. I dunno, to me it just seems that people using <RH> after their name are trying too hard to look important. I (along with pretty much everyone) heard that the <RH> tag was a tag that you came up with for Radio Hosts only. If you knew it was going to cause such confusion with newbies, why even tell people to us it at all.
    At what point did I say I was staff? I never said a thing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
      MMMM, mama told me they were official protected tags at one point, so I geuss you should link staff to this. And I wouldn't call it jealousy, at least not on my part, because I did not find hosting radio any fun, and I don't want to still do it.
      W00T?!?!?! Hosting radio is tons of fun! What are you talking about? Hahaha I host it whenever possible, its fun! lol, i now sound like a raving loonatic $$

Comment

wow, 3 small posts (one of them being 1 character) that could have been put together into 1 whole post.
        DELETED

Comment

BTW Xog left RB so he could get onto Pala so he could get staff, if that helps your argument at all stab.

Comment

Who cares...It's just a tag. All obsessing over a tag that "gives" you power. ZHs, ERs, and RHs are all TW slaves. RHs just have the funner job

Think about it:
            ZH - Zone helper; answers any questions players might have...SLAVE
            ER - Event Referee; hosts any games players want(mostly)...SLAVE
            RH - Radio Host; sits there and plays music while entertaining the crowd...SLAVE

It really isn't that big of a deal...You all should be obsessing over mod and smod...They get to ban people

Comment

So far the only semi-reasons for using the RH tag are from Xog.

1)Because if people need questions about setting up their own radio server or want to know how to become a DJ, they can ask me.
              2)So people can make requests ahead of time so I dont have nothing to play when I start.
              3)To get to talk to more people
              4)I think it looks cool

1) If they have half the brainpower to host radio they will be able to figure out how to on their own. The news has some little article about it and I'm sure everyone would know to contact DoCk> with a message. Like I said if they don't know this then they are probably too stupid to host anyway.

2) If all you have are requests then that’s a pretty pathetic show. Try doing something entertaining, I don’t want to hear some crappy ass music requested by some bitch ass 11 year old 5 hours ago and isn't even here while the rest of us listen to it. I don't know but it seems the shows where the hosts actually do something more then play music/requests get allot more listeners.

3) If you need a cheap ass tag to "get to talk to more people" then that is pretty pathetic.

4) I think it looks like shit.

I don't think any of those reason's are valid and when you really think about it the only reason someone would want that tag is to look important, and all those other nice things in the same category.

I never would have even posted if my ISP wasn't fucked up preventing me from playing my online games (and no, it doesn't fucking stop me from going out but its almost 4am and I don't have a whole lot to do atm).

Comment

hahahahahahahaha
                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Worr
                  Who cares...It's just a tag. All obsessing over a tag that "gives" you power. ZHs, ERs, and RHs are all TW slaves. RHs just have the funner job

Think about it:
                  ZH - Zone helper; answers any questions players might have... SLAVE
                  ER - Event Referee; hosts any games players want(mostly)... SLAVE
                  RH - Radio Host; sits there and plays music while entertaining the crowd... SLAVE
                  SLAVE $$$
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

xog, the first time you got it you said in rejected basers chat "I'm on staff now, see my <RH> tag"

then not too long ago I was teamkilling you on a different name and then I stopped and you said "oh whats the matter, you saw my <RH> tag"

then I laughed at you and asked "why what are you going to do ban me?"

and to that you replied "can"

Comment

Re: (slaps self on the forehead)

Originally posted by DoCk>
                      Yawn. You guys are incredible. I can't believe there's so much jealousy over a stupid four character tag.
                      You are suprised Dock>, because im not hehe. Take it as an indirect complement; there is no longer anything significantly wrong in TW that is actually worth bitching about so people have to resort to this

Comment

It doesnt bother me. Anyone with <RH> hasnt been bossing me around or anything and if It makes them feel like it makes them special or important then thats good for them. It doesnt hurt to think ur important to something.
                        Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY
                        Hark> YES TOUCH MY HOTDOG

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

:melo <ER>:its Lloyd ... lol
                        (Melo <ER>)>WHO CARES I HATE HIM SO I MISPELL HIM
                        (Melo <ER>)>I like the beats that DR.dre makes for 50 cents tho
                        (Melo <ER>)>good dancing beats

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                          BTW Xog left RB so he could get onto Pala so he could get staff, if that helps your argument at all stab.
                          Wrong.

I left RB because you're squadmates .. AND YOU were talking shit to me, the reason? I don't know. One thing that I have been striving for in this game is getting on Paladen, staff was just an addon that i didnt care about. And getting on paladen doesn't mean your staff.

Comment

Working...
                          X