Tw Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis XV
    I'ma get me some LUCKY CHARMS! They're an important part of a BALANCED BREAKFAST!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, wait, that's not at all funny.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Magi, go ask Fieryfire how well his coup attempt worked He actually had a fair amount of sway in TW and although he helped institute a few changes like the 100, opps scratch that, 36 hour elim requirement, he utterly failed to accomplish what his supporters wanted. Namely a house cleaning of staff and a TW that cattered more to older players than new ones.

I know you are joking about this Magi, but its still worth saying that one person, no matter how bull-headed they are, cannot get anyone in power to listen, let alone make changes that fundamentaly improve this zone.

Comment

This is true, the old vet chat was beyond hilarious. FF tried to get in power and got all the ideas from this chat. I'll always remember FF and the rest of us teaming until the end, and then we did like flying V's and other formations, and all the newbies were screaming at us to finish. Then FF would open up with a speech like:

"It is this day we mark the beginning of the revolution for the TW Veterans"

And he would go on, god that shit was funny. Newbies would be going psycho at about this time. .. Damn, those are some good times. Haha. Now-a-days if you team in elim, even if you make it un-noticable, you'll still get spec'd just because the staff is so freaking cautious and power hungry.
        Last edited by Ruby; 08-18-2003, 04:21 PM.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

uh... nuh-uh
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Ahhh, I remember the good old timey days of Subspace. They were the best! Me and my uber-l337 friends and I would sit in #2sweet4you and talk about how much head we got from our girlfriends. TEE HEE! That was before all these whippersnappers came in and started talking like they played the game too. Stupid kids! Don't they know that this game is for me and my v373r4n fr31nd5 only?! STUPID NEWBIES!

One time, FieryFire said something that was really funny! No, seriously, he said something that was reeeaaaally funny! It was something about his e-dick being longer than his keyboard! HO HO HO! I nearly spit out my retainer laughing! It was so funny, I told my girlfriend and she laughed too while we were having sex.

Did I mention that I have a girlfriend?

Anyways, you stupid newbies have no idea what you're talking about. EVER! I should know, because I have seniority in the spaceship game, and you should all kiss my ass because of it.

In closing:
            1) Staff SUXX!!!
            2) You're inferior!!
            3) I'm the BEST!!!!!!!!
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Don't you mean you have a bitch?

Edit: Don't you mean ass sex?
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Lol conc, you have not displayed the maturity needed for a forum maderator, you are soooooooooo axed and reported!
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Conc, I got my Cisco degree in the mail today! Dude, you have to come see this bad boy! I'm getting a frame and everything!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                    And he would go on, god that shit was funny. Newbies would be going psycho at about this time. .. Damn, those are some good times. Haha. Now-a-days if you team in elim, even if you make it un-noticable, you'll still get spec'd just because the staff is so freaking cautious and power hungry.
                    or maybe because it is illegal?
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                      I know you are joking about this Magi, but its still worth saying that one person, no matter how bull-headed they are, cannot get anyone in power to listen, let alone make changes that fundamentaly improve this zone.

I don't know If I actually did this but I remember bitching to staff about how they keep taking over elim to play their special events like waldo and dodgeball and ww3...then i stopped but then they finally put it in deathmatch. Then they finally took shrap out of elim after I gave up bitching about that too. I thought they wouldn't. I guess if you bitch enough they will eventually cuz they're lazy asses.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                        Ahhh, I remember the good old timey days of Subspace. They were the best! Me and my uber-l337 friends and I would sit in #2sweet4you and talk about how much head we got from our girlfriends. TEE HEE! That was before all these whippersnappers came in and started talking like they played the game too. Stupid kids! Don't they know that this game is for me and my v373r4n fr31nd5 only?! STUPID NEWBIES!

One time, FieryFire said something that was really funny! No, seriously, he said something that was reeeaaaally funny! It was something about his e-dick being longer than his keyboard! HO HO HO! I nearly spit out my retainer laughing! It was so funny, I told my girlfriend and she laughed too while we were having sex.

Did I mention that I have a girlfriend?

Anyways, you stupid newbies have no idea what you're talking about. EVER! I should know, because I have seniority in the spaceship game, and you should all kiss my ass because of it.

In closing:
                        1) Staff SUXX!!!
                        2) You're inferior!!
                        3) I'm the BEST!!!!!!!!
                        You forgat to mention that you make shitloads of cash and ride a ferrari.
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

It's not really an underground revolution
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Why not start boycotting the leagues?

Comment

Go right ahead, Na$.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

This thread is great.
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X