No announcement yet.

100 Good Trench Wars Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I cared about making the list, I'd join some newbie squad and get MVPs in every match I play.

And Under Dog... what the fuck do you know about me? why do you think that you come close to having the right to talk back to me? get some fucking street credit and some skills before talking. Who died and put you in charge of talking trash? If you want to talk trash, you better as fuck be able to back it, because unless you do, you are no better than a cock sucking forum monkey who thinks theyre so good because they can cram a 12" vibrator up their ass deeper than anyone else. Fuck off anal cum nugget.

<3 a2m, eva

Comment

• DogPot, I love you to detah man but for the love of god don't turn into dark! and accuse people of needing street credit in an online game

For the rercord, when TopGod tries he's probably the best outnumbered warbird in the game (i.e. when it's him vs multiple people)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
        cutest... jb, warp, tazz, anton, epic, dam don't make me go through the gallery but a lot of FINE FINE guys out there

sweetest... JZ, anton, MILF, Orgazmo... hmmm so many sweet people can't think of them all and its late lol <3
        OHH OHH!!! I so have to put my picture up to see if I make Godess Sex List

$'d
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• hehe, thanks for picking up the dark! reference <3

(it was a joke btw)

Comment

• Re: M-Z

Originally posted by Rule
            Magi Koz- is more of a talker then a player these days, but he can also be a solid jav.

- Rule

Whatdya talkin bout?! Sure I talk a bunch of shit OUTSIDE matches but when it comes down to a league match vs ANYBODY, my focus is on the game only. well not anybody.... but you get my point.

And plus. I'm in between the Addictive stage and the FUK-THIS-GAME stage if you know what I mean...

But on another stance, I'm on the list so I'm just going to shut up and feel special now. WEE.

Comment

Working...
            X