-FINAL-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -FINAL-

I'm not sure what to say, except that after a year and half on leave, -FINAL- is here to dominate SSCU Trench Wars once again.

With most of the older players (Sika, Domi, Incog, Disqualifier, Roxy, Poozzman, Joe, DUMBRIT!, VenomArse, King J-F, Eric is God, Bill C, FieryFire, gUrU^ and bhang) left, and with some new players, of whom you will hear from later on, the squad seems very strong, and we're here to stay.

I know many of you hate us, some of you may love us, some may even respect us, but that's just wrong. We're here to have fun with each other, and we don't give a rat's ass if you like or dislike us.

And to let every know, -FINAL- is full at the moment, if we want you in the squad, we will contact you. That saves me from 20 messages a day asking if someone could join.
    Last edited by Disqualifier; 09-21-2003, 04:32 PM.
    Domi> I'll take right one, you take left..truce
    USS Banana> ok
    Domi> on a sidenote Samurai and Strike are hunted
    Get ready. Game will start in 10 seconds
    USS Banana> you arent playing
    Domi> made too many plans and forgot to play

Nowyoudie> Sika once talked to me
    Nowyoudie> He said !ready

never heard of you :/

awell. u can't know everyone
    Celibrate
    XXX is overrated.

Comment

remember yesterday?

Comment

Ice-Demon that sais more about you than about Disqualifier and -FINAL-.... :/

Edit: Misspelled Ice-Demon :P
        Last edited by Malladrin; 09-21-2003, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Malla has a point. Disq, you guys gonna pursue basing as well as birds and javs?
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

And to let every know, -FINAL- is full at the moment, if we want you in the squad, we will contact you. That saves me from 20 messages a day asking if someone could join.
            A bit arrogant eh? No matter, I guess it's there just in case a bunch of newbs try to spam you about joining your squad. Better safe than sorry and all that.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Every rising squad gets that...even spastic for goodness sake
              Ну вот...

Comment

disq just wants the attention and wants every newbie trying to join , gives him an ego boost after being assfucked over and over in the army ....
                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Sjees.. be a bit nice. I think final is quite good. They got domi whom I consider one of the best players in TW. The other people I dont know that good. But I think they can sure go for the top places in dueling.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Basically, any none newbie knows that -Final- is back so this post is basically pointless. And for the record, -F- only truly dominated for a short period of time, when there was no other "big time" squad. You couldn't even dominate TWT ffs.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Sika is the truth though
                      - k2

Comment

Heh, as I said, I don't care if you hate or respect us, otherwise I might do something else except laugh at your responses. And don't get me wrong, it's not because of arrogancy or anything like that, I've just learnt how to have fun in the game, and not caring about people talking shit is a big part of it.
                        And for the record, Poozzman pm'ed twice the whole elim arenas with message like "-FINAL- wants you, contact Disqualifier" so I did get 20 messages a day. No ego boost or anything, I was being serious

- Disqualifier
                        Domi> I'll take right one, you take left..truce
                        USS Banana> ok
                        Domi> on a sidenote Samurai and Strike are hunted
                        Get ready. Game will start in 10 seconds
                        USS Banana> you arent playing
                        Domi> made too many plans and forgot to play

Nowyoudie> Sika once talked to me
                        Nowyoudie> He said !ready

Comment

Good luck with -Final-, Disqualifier.

I look forward to some fun matches in the future with you guys and hope you guys stick around for the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            Good luck with -Final-, Disqualifier.

I look forward to some fun matches in the future with you guys and hope you guys stick around for the long term.
                            Agreed, Good Luck.

As for the long term, i'd be shocked if -F- left us before the end of next twl season.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Welcome Back.

Boo Sika.

Comment

Working...
                              X