Pure Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evasive
    I was trying to get in the arena. It took me like 2 minutes for me to join it. When I entered, I noticed 7 fucking people in spec mode excluding Guanobot. This is fucking gay. Make a rule that only staff is allowed to be in spec mode in that arena. Certain people want to play pure basing, but these stupid idlers are taking all the room. Do something.
    now thats a great idea.

Comment

Thanks Guanobot!

Comment

oh man, I love this pure pub. i'd prefer if the private freq being removed, but its super cool w/o the levis!
        DELETED

Comment

All you levi-haters, burn in the fire of hell!
          Levi is a ship that requires more skill to be used than lancaster or weasel or even spider in public arenas.
          I'm not saying those ships can't be mastered, but for a normal player being decent on Leviathan is a huge step from playing with pm. ships.
          Besides, there's nothing more fun than being chased by 10+ people when you have 500+ bounty on a leviterr. LT's are ca$h.
          Levis got raped when they lost repels and the ability to shoot right after repelling. I don't expect many of you to remember how the ship handled "in the good old times".
          But levi's certainly not something everyone can master in the public. You just hate it because you can't control it!

<3 Levis
          Domi> I'll take right one, you take left..truce
          USS Banana> ok
          Domi> on a sidenote Samurai and Strike are hunted
          Get ready. Game will start in 10 seconds
          USS Banana> you arent playing
          Domi> made too many plans and forgot to play

Nowyoudie> Sika once talked to me
          Nowyoudie> He said !ready

Comment

Limit the teams to 5 javs each. You should also limit it to 2 sharks or something maybe. And 2 terriers. Basically, make it like a continunually running ?go base arena. :P
            sdg

Comment

I absolutely adore the people (person?! Moot maybe) that annoyed people enough to get this up and running.

Fair enough, my rec has taken a battering, but the fun and close-combat experience this has given me is worth far more.

If anything, the jav issue is something I agree with, a limit of say 3 javs per freq would be good.

But anyway, many thanks to whoever got this running.
              $$

Comment

I didn't annoy anyone to get this idea up. YoMama!!! said that the idea was fine, so i went through with it.

Cpt.Guano! helped me alot with the bots, because hes a good friend. We worked like a team and we got my idea up and running.

Hopefully we can get another purepub arena because at the moment, the one we have now gets quite full sometimes lol.

And, Guano! and I are discussing changes to the pure. So not to fear! lol
                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                • Shark
                • Dicer
                • Sager
                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

SWEEEt

it is a great relief to be able to play without levis. i guess i wont be getting any moderator warnings anymore.
                  Last edited by za gophar; 09-28-2003, 07:51 PM.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

GuanoBot!!!

Two Thumbs Up!!!

Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

this is idea is the best idea ever. it would provide the most pure basing games in PUB arenas. Levi and LT lovers will have to play by themselves..lolz
                      aka. P0LLUX...not PolluX_

Comment

this is the best thing ever...

BUT limit numbers of spectators! At one point today there were 14 people in spec... :/

Comment

i have to complain. that bot lacks every social skill. i tried to talk to it for a while but he didnt reply. than i started to think he is a complete moron.
                          let him do funny coments about the game and stuff. he should pick at spawners and freq changers. and if a team looses base he should laff at them. and if a girl enters the room he should let everybody know! he should have records for longest kept base by a freq and mock at team killers. and more.

no wait, i am serious

what worries me a bit are the other pubs tho. they are even worse now.

i also think a levi per team would be not too bad. i never had much of a problem with them anyway but if you have 10 of em on your freq it sucks. you could vote for it like :guanobot:!leviisqualifier

this way you could place guanobots everywhere. pub0 allows 0 levis, pub1 allows 1 per team and so on

Comment

As long as you don't have half your team protecting 1 levi.

Vitron

Comment

The idea was to get rid of levis. There will be no levis in pure pub, otherwise that would have gone against all the work I have done. Other pubs are fine. Soon Guano and I will put another bot in another pub so there will be 2 pure pubs, and any amount of normal pubs.

Hopefully by getting another purepub we can lessen the people in spec, but we may put in limits in there anyway.

-Mootland <ER>
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

spec numbers

You should only allow 5 people in spec (guanobot+4 others). When there aren't priv freqs battling for the flag, each team can then have 15 on it

Comment

Working...
                                X